Chapter nineteen

Woop Woop! Only three exams left, (tommorow) How amazayn is that?! Well actually I have physics, maths and Latin tommorow blehhhh.... Rather than revising I decided to do another chapter, much more fun :D It's not like I want to be anything to do with physics, maths or Latin when I'm older, them and Chemistry are the WORST subjects EVER!

Anyway.....

Here it is :D Chapter ninteen :D 

Please comment/vote/fan and most importantley ENJOY :) hopefully haha :)

Love Ella xx

p.s. At the side is my favoruite Larry video ever, pleas check it out and the rest of her videos they are amazing and the song for this chapter is read all about it by Emeli Sande if you hadn't already guessed haha ;)

*****

 Harry’s p.o.v:

‘Finally!’ Louis sighed flopping down on the sofa. We are finally back to the ski resort after hours of travelling and well, confessions?

‘Food anyone?’ Zayn started shuffling in the fridge

‘I’M STARVING!’ Niall yelped like a small puppy.

‘Of course it would be Niall’ Liam laughed soon joined by Louis.

Zayn got a pizza out and shoved it in the oven.

I slumped in the seat next to Louis. I swear I have never been so tired in my life! I could tell Louis felt the same as within the few minutes since he laughed at Niall and Liam he has fallen asleep. His mouth is hanging open and his limbs are in all directions! I know.....

I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of Louis asleep. Mwahahahaha.

‘Isn’t that a bit mean?’ Liam asked raising an eyebrow.

‘HYPOCRITE! You posted that picture of me and Louis sleeping!’

Liam just laughed and carried on drinking his lemonade that had mystically appeared from somewhere.

‘Where did you get that?!’

‘Secret!’

‘I want one’ I whined, pouting my lips.

‘Here’ Danielle handed me a can of cloudy lemonade. When did she get here?

‘Thanks!’

‘Danielle is coming to stay for the night’ Liam grinned like a Cheshire cat.

What if she knows about me and Louis? That is just too awkward. And even more awkward for Louis as Eleanor and Danielle are really good friends so Danielle will know about Louis and Eleanor splitting up, and maybe she knows why Louis dumped Eleanor....

‘HARRY?!’ Zayn waved his hand in my face.

‘Sorry what?’

‘Pizza!’ He turned around and gestured towards the plate full of pizza.

‘I’m not hungry actually but thanks anyway’

I have completely lost my appetite lately. Probably because of what has gone on.....

Louis let out a small sigh in his sleep jerking me away from my thoughts.

‘NIALL!’ I spun around and Niall had three pieces of pizza in his mouth, that’s the high jumping, Nando’s loving Nialler that I know!