Chapter seventeen

This chapter has been one of my favorites to right so far, hopefully you will see why when your read :D I hope you like it and thanks for the feed back and votes so far please keep them coming as there such an ecouragment to write more :D

Please comment/vote/fan

Love Ella xx

Song for the chapter: I cant help falling in love with you by Elvis Presley   I know it's a really old song but I think it's such a good some up of this chapter, there's also a cover Janet Devlin did of it on X-factor so watch that too! :)

Enjoy x

Harry’s p.o.v:

I slowly woke up to the sound of Niall crunching on some Doritos. I check my twitter to see a picture Liam posted of me and Louis sleeping. Oh for goodness sake. Liam and Zayn are fast asleep. And then I look down where Louis is sleeping on my lap. He looks peaceful and relaxed. I haven’t seen him like that for ages. He has been so tense and acting like he’s walking on egg shells. His body rises and falls and his eyelids flutter a bit. He looks so good right now. It’s dark as it’s 2.30 in the morning but you can see the glow of his tanned skin.

WHAT AM I SAYYING?!

I haven’t had thoughts like that for ages! I had pretty much stopped getting them but here I am checking him out again! Luckily I don’t think anyone noticed.

Niall has put his Doritos down and fallen asleep. Liam is asleep with his face pressed against the window. Here’s my chance, I’ll get my own back. I snapped a picture of him sleeping and posted it on twitter.

I heard a cough but not a casual one, it is a *trying to get your attention* sort of cough. Zayn. I looked across from Liam to see him looking at me expectantly.

‘Yes?’

‘I’m not gonna ask about the picture of Liam sleeping but I need to talk to you whilst I have the chance.’

‘Huh?’

‘Just follow me’

I slowly lifted Louis’ head of my lap and lay him on the seat and wandered to some seats further back so we could chat privately.

‘Harry, hear me out before you come back, promise?’

‘Umm, fine?’

‘Ok, Louis, he loves you and you already know that right?’

‘Of course, you think I don’t? I mean he admitted it at the ski resort and Alice was videoing and then earlier at Simon’s office’

‘Ok, well I can tell that there is something there. A spark between you two. I’ve seen the way you look at him-‘

‘I-‘

‘You promised to hear me out Harry!’

‘Sorry’

‘And you slapped Alice for kicking snow on Louis! You we’re checking him out before when he was sleeping on your lap! Don’t think I didn’t see that! You stare at him with a glint in your eye. You love him deep down somewhere inside you, and I’m not an expert but I can tell that! Think Harry, think! Somewhere inside you, YOU LOVE HIM!’ Zayn looks so serious right now.

But is it possible for me to feel how Zayn thinks I do? I keep accidently checking him out, but as I say, it’s accidental.

I feel something arising in the pit of my stomach. Something, I’m not sure what though. I love Louis as a friend, of course I do! But is there something more than that?!