Chapter twenty seven

Heyy!!!!!!!! Sorry it's up so late but my laptop died cause I dropped it, clever me, but yeah, I stayyed up this late to do it for you guys!!!!! this is the second to last chapter nfma;fkkk;kl, and the last chapter will be uploaded tonight, after this one :D

Great video at the side :) Also please check out my new fanfic :)

Hope you enjoy :)

Please comment/vote/fan

love Ella xx

song for this chapter-Sooner or later mat kearny ( great song :) )

Louis’ p.o.v:

I looked back at the cabin as we drove away from it and towards the airport to go back to London. I will miss it, though a lot of bad things happened there, Harry and I discovered our love there and well I guess had a few steamy moments.

‘Remember when you fell over on the hill on the way up here?’ Liam laughed prodding my thigh.

‘Don’t bring that up again’ I growled but did find it amusing at the same time.

Harry wasn’t laughing like the rest of us though; he seemed to be pulling the face he pulls when he concentrates on something. The face where he furrows his eyebrows and his eyes focus on a certain object, his lips purse and his hands clench. It’s the face he pulls when he is thinking. I love that face.

‘I’m going to miss that cabin’ Harry said still looking at the view of the cabin out of the back window.

‘Really? Even though, well, Alice happened?’ Niall asked look shocked.

‘Yeah, it’s where me and Louis fell in love’ He laughed a dry laugh and clenched his hands a bit raising his shoulders and looking down nervously. I looked at him for a second and when he looked at me I quickly turned away. I suddenly have an overwhelming urge to kiss him, but well the rest of the lads are here and the driver.....

That would just be too awkward to handle.

Could I deal with the awkwardness?

Should I just kiss Harry?

Or should I wait for a more appropriate time?

But I want to so badly!

Harry looked at me.

‘What are you pulling that face for?’ He asked. Huh?

‘What face?’

‘You look like your having a crap’ Harry stated. It must be because I was thinking about how much I want to kiss you! No I can’t say that....

Harry suddenly put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in so our faces we’re centimetres apart from one another. I feel his warm breath on my face and look at his eyes that seem to be looking deeply into my own.

‘Get a room!’ Zayn laughed and Niall and Liam began laughing as well. I spun around and they all had their phones out pointing the camera lenses at us. Oh well, everyone already knows about our relationship so it doesn’t matter. I looked back at Harry who still had his hand resting on the back of my neck. His other hand came up and began fiddling with some strands of hair around my face causing my stomach to flip and turn to mush.

I suddenly realised that I was just sat there stiff with my hands on my lap whilst Harry on the other hand, was trying to do what I want so badly. A kiss. I turned to face him a little more and the seat belt began digging into my side causing me to look down and unclip it.