chapter twenty four

Heyy this is probably crap quality and there's lots of mistakes as i wrote it on my phone, my laptop is just being a poo face so yeah , enjoy :)

Please comment vote and fan ;)

Love ella xx

Louis' p o v

Why am I worrying? Everything looking up, harry out of hospital and better and the physco Alice was taken to court. About time. But I was worrying about how has and I come out to the fans. There's no denying that We are completely and utterly in love and are not afraid to show it, We just need to find the right time to come out...

'WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMMOROW AT 10' niall thick Irish accent filled the house. Well thats my question answered. I should find harry to tell him my plan. I headed to his room where he lay in bed, he may be out of hospital but he needs to be careful as he has a lot of stitches.

'Interview tommorow, We spill the beans alright curly?'

'Ummm'

'Good its at ten, want another cuppa?'

'Please'

I headed out with his empty mug and towards the kitchen when an overwelming feeling came over me. A caring feeling, over Harry.

** interview

Harry p o v

We piled into the studio one by one. My hands were sweating with fear as today We were going to tell the truth. About everything.

'helloooooo?' The interviewer waved her arms about in my face.

'Sorry, must have zoned out, what was the question?' Keep calm Harry.

'I heard you and Louis had an announcement?' Oh shit, here it comes...

I looked over to Louis who was sat opposite me but not too far away to.... HARRY! Dont think dirty at a time Like this you twat!

Louis was biting his lip. He looks so damn hot right now... STOP IT!

I looked at the interviewer who was looking expectantly at me, why cant she ask Louis, why me?

I then looked at Louis who was looking at me with those sparkling eyes. He mouthed something along the lines of 'say something!'

What do I Say?! Liam, niall and zayn all Sat looking worried. Say something harry this is too awkward!

I looked back to louis, he looked tense and his hands were balled into fists wit his head facing the floor. I reached over and put my had on his arm and felt him relax under my grip.

I looked to the interviewer again who was beggining to look angry as no one was saying anything.

I .....

I slammed my lips into Louis' and he jumped in shock and then relaxed into the kiss. It lasted a couple of seconds and then We stopped and turned to face everyone else who all Sat wide eyed and gawping, it looks hilaruos. The Intervewer is the worst though.

'Ummm' she said looking at the camera man who had that on video.

'Me and Louis are together and were not affraid to show it to the world' i spoke linking hands with Louis and entwining our fingers.

I love Louis and there is nothing to stop me.