Chapter sixteen

Hey! Here's the next chapter, hope you like it :D

Please comment vote and fan :D

Love Ella xx

Song for the chapter is..... I won't let you go by James Morrison (Please listen it is such an amazing song)

Harry’s p.o.v:

We waited outside Simon’s office. He called shortly after the news was broadcasted. And...Well..Here we are! Waiting to be yelled at.

We had flown all the way from the ski resort to Simon’s office in London and will fly back late tonight.

I looked across to Liam who was twiddling his thumbs looking nervously at the ceiling. Zayn is scrolling up and down on his phone but I know he’s not actually doing anything on it; he just does that when he’s nervous. Niall is eating a YORKIE. He’s lucky; he doesn’t get scared very easily, he’s always chilled about everything.

Louis is sat opposite me. He’s got his head in his hands and is bobbing his knee up and down. He hasn’t moved from that position since we got here. I feel guilt eating away at me. He really does love me.

 I can tell from the text he sent to Eleanor and especially what he said yesterday. I just, don’t return the feeling and I feel so guilty for that. Now I know how he felt when I told him the same thing but I wasn’t actually serious. The fact that I said that made him gradually get feelings for me, but I just don’t think I’m going to gradually get feelings for him. As much as I love him, as a friend.

‘Come in’ I heard Simon, sh*t.

We slowly walked in to his office, Liam first. Simon eyed us all sternly but mostly Louis, who just avoided eye contact with anyone. Simon clicked his pen a few times.

‘I saw the news last night’ He looked at us all in turn but then stopped at Louis.

‘You, had a little announcement?’

‘Yes’ Louis sighed.

‘Look, let’s get this straight, I don’t want to, I don’t want to get involved with your love life and you should be allowed to do what you want but it just doesn’t give the band a good image’

Louis looks uncomfortable and embarrassed.

‘Have you seen what the fans are saying?’

‘N-no’ Louis stammered.

Simon spun around in his chair so his back was facing us and got twitter up on his computer.

He typed in *Louis and Harry* at the search box and hit enter. Oh god.

The page loaded revealing the tweets.

First one- I know Larry Stylinson was real all a long! I ship them all the way!