Chapter Twenty-Two

Hey! So here's chapter 22 woop woop! I was nearly crying writing it and you'll see why as something really sad happens :'( I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Song for the chapter- Look after you - But Louis' cover of it ;)

Please comment/vote/fan :)

love Ella xx

Harry’s p.o.v:

‘You have cake in your hair’ I spotted a clump of cheesecake in Louis hair.

‘Mind getting it out for me’ he winked.

‘Sure’

‘NANDO’S!’ Niall jumped on the sofa beside me, Louis and Zayn.

‘Huh?’

‘I GOT NANDO’S!’

‘Where did you get Nando’s from?’

With that a large helicopter noise got louder and louder until there was a big crunch of snow. Niall sprinted out and a few minutes later came in with a few bags of Nando’s.

‘You will do that for Nando’s’

‘Anyone would’ Niall picked out a large piece of chicken.

‘I’m just taking Danielle to the airport’ Liam muttered as he grabbed his keys and phone. Danielle followed with her suitcase. I feel sorry for the both of them having to be away from each other for so long, Louis was the same, well not any more, thanks to Alice and well me?

‘Bye Danielle!’ Zayn piped up.

**

‘Louis, I’m sorry’ I sighed.

‘What?’

‘I’m sorry’

‘What for?’

‘Splitting you and Eleanor up’

‘Oh my god, we’ve gone over this so many times, it was Alice’s fault and if not her it was my fault for falling for you’

‘Maybe, you should go back to her’

‘Ummm, well, I like you’ Louis looked unsure and confused.

‘You and her we’re a great couple and I ruined it’

‘Oh for f*cks sake Harry-’

‘No it’s true’

With that I stormed out before Louis could say anything. I feel a tad guilty for that but even more guilty for splitting him and Eleanor up. I walked out the door with some ‘where are you goings?’ from Niall, Zayn and Liam who got back about an hour ago. But I just carried on walking.

‘Well hello’

‘GO AWAY ALICE. Stop hanging round outside our cabin’

‘Had an argument with your boyfriend?’

‘F*ck off’

‘Upset Louis have you?’

I have, I split him and Eleanor up and now I’m just walking away like I do with everything.

‘Have you?’ She stepped in front of me. You know she is quite pretty but she just has a foul personality and is an evil little bitch.

‘I’m gonna ask one more time, have you hurt my Louis?’

‘You’re Louis?’

‘Oh you think he’s yours even though you upset him?’

‘He’s not anybody’s, he is a person’