Chapter fifteen

Heyya so here's chapter 15, warning you now  i won't be able to upload for quite a while after this because I have exams starting on wednesday and I haven't done ANY revision yet! So yeah, I'm really sorry about that :/ But yeah ;) Hope you  enjoy anyway :)

Song for this chapter: All about us by He Is We and Owl city :)

Please check it out it's such a lovley song!

Love Ella xx

Zayn’s p.o.v:

‘OY LOUIS! COME DOWN HERE! WE’RE ALREADY LATE AND OYU KNOW WHAT ALICE IS LIKE!’

We’re 15 minutes late and Alice is banging on the door but we locked her out. It’s quite funny actually.

Louis came running in with his ski stuff and we all exchange worried glances before going to unlock the door.

Alice stood with her hands on her hips and is literally bright red with anger. I heard Louis trying to hold in his laughter.

‘WHY ARE YOU LATE?!’

‘We can take as long as we want’ Niall spat.

That was it, Louis burst out laughing, clutching his sides and tears rolling down his cheeks. Harry laughed a bit watching Louis intently. I can tell that there is something there, Harry just needs to come to his senses and realise it.

‘What’s so funny?!’ She hissed, eyes following Louis as he laughed his head off.

‘You brought this upon yourself!’ Harry laughed bitterly.

‘WE NEED TO GO!’ She spun on her heel striding forwards. We followed her up to the slopes, laughing all the way. She looks so stupid right now.

Louis’ p.o.v:

I sat on the ski lift about to jump. I’ve always loved skiing ever since I was young.

‘GO LOU!’ Harry pushed me a little and we both leaped forward onto the snow sliding forward with our skis down the small slope. Snow blew into my face. I turned to look at Harry who is smiling back at me. I wish I could just put this moment in a box and keep it forever. It’s just so perfect.

‘LOUIS WATCH OUT!’

Uh oh. I felt the skis go downward and halt sharply and I felt myself going forward, landing face first in the cold snow. I stifle the laughter.

‘LOUIS?! You fell in a hole!’ Harry laughed and pointed at me and Zayn, Niall and Liam ran over to see.

‘How did you manage that?’ Liam began laughing too.

‘He was checking me out when we we’re going down the slope’ Harry winked at me and the boys laughed. He was joking, I know, because I said we should forget about everything that had happened. But his joke is true. It is so true. I was too focused on him! I feel my cheeks burning red, luckily I have ski goggles on which pretty much cover your cheeks.

‘Why aren’t you laughing?’

‘Did you actually fall in because you we’re staring at Harry?’

‘NO!’

‘Alright sorry Lou’

I step up and Harry offers me a hand but I push it away trying to scramble out of the hole but end up falling down again.

Harry sniggers and I scowl at him before attempting it again.

‘LOUIS! STOP FOOLING AROUND!’ Alice made me jump out of my skin causing me to fall down again.

‘F*CK OFF ALICE!’  I say trying to get out again.

She gave me daggers and kicked a whole pile of snow down the hole landing on my head and I fall back in again.

‘ALICE! DONT YOU DARE DO THAT TO HIM!’ Harry spun around and slapped Alice across the face. Crap.

‘HARRY?!’ Liam gasped throwing his hand in his mouth.

‘Oh it’s fine Liam’ Alice giggled punching Harry straight in the nose. He jumped backwards grabbing his nose, when he brought his hand back down again it was covered in crimson blood.

Does she think she can do that to my Hazza?!

I stepped back in my pit of snow and leapt forward throwing myself upwards gripping onto the mound of snow and slowly clambering up and finally got out.

I run forward and punch Alice right back.

‘GUYS STOP!’ Niall warns looking worried.

‘Oh, trust me they will pay.’ Alice strolled forward and attempted to push us into the snow pit but Harry grabbed her arms pushing her backward.

She eyed me and pushed me sideways so I landed in the snow, luckily I kept myself from falling back down the hole. Harry came from behind her and shoved her down the hole.

I felt an arm come up from the pit and pull me down from the side but Zayn grabbed my hand trying to keep me from falling again.

Alice threw a snow ball at Zayn's face and he gasped. She gave me one last tug and I fell down.

‘YOU!’ I growled and thumped her in the stomach. She bent forward clutching her stomach.

‘YOU HAVE RUINED OUR HOLIDAY! YOU USED HARRY AND BROKE HIS HEART, THEN TRIED TO KISS ME AND KNOCKED ME OUT AND TRAPPED ME! THEN YOU INJECTED US ALL SO YOU COULD TAKE HARRY AND BLACKMAIL HIM! THEN HE HAD TO LIE TO ME! THEN I HAD TO SPLIT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE OF THE LIE! THEN I-I-I-I ADMITTED MY F-F-FEELLINGS FOR HARRY, AND HE DIDN’T ACTUALLY RETURN THEM! YOU SAID HE LIED WHEN ACTUALLY IT WAS YOUR FAULT!’

‘YOU TOLD HIM?!’ Alice yelled at Harry who was burying his head in his hands.

F*ck!

‘I LOVE HARRY! AND YOU ARE JUST AN IRRELIVENT SLAG!’ I spat.

‘You do?’ harry gasped.

‘Have you got this?’ huh?

I turned around to whoever she was looking to. But saw no one. Who the hell is she talking to?! But soon a man emerged from behind a tall tree. F*CK! He has a massive recording camera!

I looked at the boys whose eyes we’re wide and mouths hung open. I then turned to Alice who laughed kicked me in the shins and jumped out of the hole.

Harry held out an arm and pulled me up and hugged me. ‘I’m sorry Lou’ He whispers.

Zayn’s p.o.v:

It’s getting worse, I can just tell. The way Harry slapped Alice after what she did to Louis and the way Louis could finally get out of the hole when Alice punched Harry. There is something special there and especially when Louis admitted he loved Harry!

Later....

Louis’ p.o.v:

‘LOU!’ Liam called me into the lounge where all the boys we’re crowded round the TV.

The news is on, crap.

Louis Tomlinson admits his love for band mate Harry Styles’ the news lady reads and the video comes up.

I LOVE HARRY! AND YOU ARE JUST AN IRRELIVENT SLAG!’ I look red and scared.

SH*T, CR*P, F*CK THIS IS AWFUL!

Wonder what management will be saying about that!’

I look at Harry who is staring at me pulling an unrecognisable face.

I love him, with everything inside me. WHATEVER ANYONE SAYS