chapter twenty

Heyy! I am so sorry for not uploading in agess! But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Just warning this chapter has very mature content and if you don't want to read that sorta thing I wouldn't recommend reading this chapter.

Please comment/vote/fan

Love ella xx

Harry's p o v

'Hello boys' Alice purred. 

'Oh for fucks sake go away' Louis dropped his bag in the snow.  

'Oh Louis' she stroked Louis' chest and he cringed. She lifted her hand up and brushed some stray hairs out of his face making Louis flinch away from her. She smashed her face into his face forcefully trying to smog him. For fucks sake.  

Louis shoved her away and niall walked over and slapped her. Strong nialler , he really is turning into a tough lepricorn. 

'For your information Louis dumped his girlfriend, its all over the news, if she's outs the picture why wont he date me?' She snapped. 

'I dumped her for a reason and its because, eventhough she is lovely, I have changed and, now , I love for Harry'

*****

Louis' p o v

I walked into Harrys room to see him leaning over with his head hands. I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around his back.'hazza, you alright?'  

He turned to face me and slammed his lips on mine. At first I didn't kiss back, as it shocked me... but then, I suppose, I just.. just, felt the fireworks set off and started to relax... Harry glided his tongue across my lower lip, and I immediately give him enterance, our tongues battled for dominance, and Harry being the stubborn prick he is, won. Harry started playying with the hem on my shirt, I played with his curls, looping my finger through each chocolate ring. Harry pecked up and down my cheek bone before cheekily nipping my neck. A moan escaped his lips causing me to shudder beneath his grip. He deepened the kiss a step sliding his index finger up and down my braces that lay on my torso. His hands gradually reached the bottom of the braces and he carefully unclips them tossing them onto the floor not leaving my lips the whole time. He pushed his hands beneath my shirt and started rubbing my chest with his cold hands. I slowly took his blazer off trying to be carefull as he was but ended up trying to tug it. He shoved me off the bed and against a wall eventually taking his blazer off himself. I slowly undid the buttons of his shirt revealing his toned body. He pulled away leaving me craving for more.  

'Louis?' He panted. 

'Yeah?'  

He giggled and tackled me to the ground wrapping his legs around my back and re-attaching his lips to mine. I moan feeling his body against mine. I take his undone shirt off and threw it where the braces and blazer went. He ran his nails up and down where my striped shirt lay and pulled it over my head, kissing down my stomach. 

Zayns p o v 

'Go and get Lou and hazza, were gonna watch a movie' liam said as he helped niall to put the food in the oven. I wondered up the cabin stairs to go and find the lads. I was about to turn the door nob when I heard an exited moan creep under the door. They can't be, no, they wouldn't.  

I pushed the door open lightly with my finger tips to reveal a sight I was not expecting. Louis lay shirtless with a shirtless harry , just, well......  

Louis shoved harry off him and ran into the bathroom in pure embarrassment. 

What do I do?! This is so awkward! 

'Wh-' I began but harry stopped me. 

'Just leave it' harry stood up grabbing his shirt of the side and buttoning it up as he plodded down the stairs. 

I feel guilty. I was so into them getting together as I knew there was a special spark somewhere. Then when they seem to be sharing a steamy kiss I barge right in on them. I also feel embarrassed for some reason. I mean it is a bit soon for them to be getting that intimate but its up to them I guess.  

I move from where my feet have been glued to the ground and trot downstairs. As Harry said, I should just leave it, I don't think Louis will want to be hassled right now. I wander into the lounge to see Liam, Niall and Harry eating popcorn, waiting to start the film. 

'Is Louis coming?' Niall asked. 

'I don't think he would want to'

Louis p o v 

How can Harry just move on like that and act like nothing happened? I mean I am say here in the bathroom not wanting to face Zayn ever again. It's not Zayns fault but it is really embarrassing