Chapter eleven

HOLA! This chappie is a really imprtant part of the story, and I have spent a few days on this so I hope you enjoy :D

please comment/vote/fan

love Ella :) xx

Harry’s p.o.v:

I am having a mental break down I swear! What the f*ck am I doing?! I should have never thought of that bloody excuse of why I wanted Lou to dump Eleanor. I am such a stupid twat, how did I even think of that?! Ughhh.

I feel so guilty right now, Louis has told me a shocking secret, I say shocking but I said the same thing to him a few days before which is what made him OK with telling me about his feelings. We haven’t really spoken about it since that night he told me, we have just gone back to normal, which is lucky. I made him dump his girlfriend though! Just to stop Alice the physco killing me!  I’m such a selfish dick!

Eleanor didn’t deserve that and neither did Louis, I completely ruined their relationship with my selfishness.

Even worse, Niall, Zayn and Liam don’t know anything about any of this!

‘Harry!’ Louis ran into my room grinning.

‘Hey’

‘I’ve been looking for you everywhere!’

‘Well, you found me!’

‘Harry, I need to talk to you’ GOD, Louis sounds serious, that’s a first!

‘Talk ahead’

He came and plonked himself down next to me on the bed.

‘Look, like I said last night I think I may have a few feelings for you, but I am straight and I know you well, love me and obviously the boys don’t know, so we have to sort out what we are going to do! I mean, I dumped Eleanor because I couldn’t stand your feelings being hurt. And that means something if I’d rather hurt my girlfriends feelings than my best friends, I don’t know what though. ‘

‘God! I don’t know what to do!’

‘This is a mess! This whole, stupid f*cking holiday is a stupid f*cking mess! You know what? This is my fault! This is all my fault!’

‘HOW IS THIS YOUR FAULT?’

‘You know I said Alice tried to kiss me?’

‘Umm yah?’

‘Well, she said because I pushed her away, she would make the holiday miserable for us! I said just to make my holiday miserable and she said fine, I knew she wouldn’t!’

‘That means it’s Alice’s fault! She’s making the holiday miserable!’

‘IT’S MY FAULT! I should have let her kiss me! Then non of this sh*t would have happened!’

‘LOUIS! IT’S HER, NOT YOU!’

Louis was shaking and looked the most angry I have ever seen him!

‘IT’S MY F*CKING FAULT, I KNOW YOU DON’T WANT TO BELEIVE IT BUT GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD, I’M A SELFISH DICKHEAD!’

Sh*t, I think this is my fault, I am the selfish dickhead here, making him split with Eleanor and pretending I love him to cover it up!

Wait, Alice saw us in the restraint and took pictures, she must think we’re going out, but her plan has worked, she’s got us arguing so that we won’t go out so that she can have Louis!

‘LOUIS! STOP IT! SIT DOWN AND CAL DOWN!’

‘YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND DO YOU?!’

‘WHAT DON’T I UNDERSTAND?!’