Extended Summary

Nova Swan was born and raised in Port            Angeles, which is only a short drive to Forks Washington.

Her mother Allison is a big part of Nova's life. When Nova's father left she was left alone without a father figure. She didn't have a Dad growing up, she only had her Mom.   

Which being honest wasn't a bad thing for Nova. Nova loves her Mom, her Mom is her rock and her best friend. When Allison got a call saying that she got a new job in the big hospital in Seattle, she couldn't turn it down.  

That was always her dream job to be a nurse there. Allison decides that it was time to send her daughter to uncle Charlie, the Police Chief to the good people in Forks.  

Nova knows about the bad things out there, mostly because of her cousin Bella, who's dating a vampire.

When Nova visited her last she discovered that the myths were all true. All of the legends Nova thought were fake, weren't as fake as she thought they were. 

Now when Nova comes back to Forks, she'll meet new friends and hopefully no enemies.  

When Seth and her meet, he finally found his other half. His existence to living. He will find his soul mate. The person that he would do anything for. 

His imprint.