Chapter Five ✓

THE CULLEN'S

THE CULLEN'S

ON THE WAY TO the Cullen's place Nova smiled and looked out the window from inside the cruiser.

Charlie looked over at his niece and noticed that she looked happy, really happy. She's going to be even happier tomorrow. 

Charlie and Allison made arrangements with the hospital saying that it's his daughter's wedding, and he wants Allison to surprise her daughter there.

Nova doesn't know anything about this, she only thinks that her mother has work and isn't able to make it, but that's not true. Allison and Charlie set this up a while ago. They wanted it to be a perfect surprise for Nova. 

"Did you have fun?" Charlie asked, making conversation with his niece. Nova nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, it was good to see all of them again. I saw Kim, too." Charlie smiled, knowing that Nova is taking a liking to Forks and that made him happy. 

"Bella's moving out tomorrow. You won't have to sleep on the couch anymore." Nova chuckled. "Oh, I completely forgot about that!" She laughed, glancing at Charlie. "Yeah, and a few of your other things came today. Boxes are everywhere." Charlie laughed. 

"Yeah, I got a lot of stuff." She chuckled. Charlie and Nova talked about the wedding. She asked how he was feeling about it all. She discovered that he is happy for his daughter, but wished she wasn't marrying at the age of 18. 18 is too young for Charlie to accept, but he did. Not that he really had a say in it, although Edward did ask him, he couldn't exactly take no for a answer.

Edward and Bella are mates, they are bound to each other forever. When Bella turns, it will literally be forever. Nova knows the decision that her cousin is making though she wish she'd make a change and chose differently. She doesn't want her cousin to become a vampire, she doesn't want that for her. She wants Bella to have kids, grow old, maybe have a couple of divorces or two. 

Overall the Cullen's are what they are. Nova enjoys spending time with them. The last time she saw Emmett he took her on a tour of their house, and it was amazing. 

Nova loves Esme. Esme treats Nova like a second daughter. She has always been apart of the family along with Bella. They treat them both the same.

Nova doesn't mind that the Cullen's are vampires, she just wishes, along with Edward, that Bella would choose differently and take a different path in her life. 

She doesn't know what's going to happen when she turns. How is she going to tell Charlie? 

What kind of story are the Cullen's going to come up with after her 'death? Nova shivered even thinking about it, blocked those awful thoughts out of her head, and focused her  brown eyes back on the road.

The trees past by them so fast, and all Nova could see was green in her vision. Canopy of moss hangs down from them in a brilliant shade of green, the sky is gloomy today as she looked out the window more. 

Nova sighed, resting her head on the seat in the cruiser and looked straight ahead. It was a silent drive the whole way to the Cullen's place. 

        -

Charlie pulled the cruiser into the Cullen's driveway. He parked the car and Nova got out. 

"Thanks for the ride, uncle Charlie," she said to Charlie before shutting the door. "You're welcome. What's for dinner tonight?" Charlie asked. "Hmm, pizza?" Charlie chuckled and said, "Nova, we had that two nights ago." Nova shrugged. "I don't know then." She laughed. 

"How 'bout I'll order burgers and fries and bring it home?" That perked Nova's interest. 

"Sure. That sounds good," she grinned, giving him a nod and a thumbs up. "Alright, burgers it is. See you later." Nova said bye and moved out of the way so he could back out. She watched him leave then she noticed Bella and Alice on the porch. 

She shoved her phone in her pocket and headed over to them, already noticing that the place was being decorated. Bella was wearing white high heels with stunning beads on them.

She had her skinny jeans on and a brown jacket. The brunette laughed at her cousin as the sound of her heels brushed against the wooden floor. Alice turned and smiled at Nova, noticing that she was here. Bella looked down at her shoes. Alice handed Nova Bella's converses. 

"Alright. Hi, Alice," Nova said, as the vampire looked back at Bella. Nova and Alice shared a look. Alice looked back at Bella who sighed. Her heels clicked on the ground, and Nova made a face. 

"Um," Alice said, looking down at the shoes.

"You just have to break them in."

Nova raised a eyebrow at her, then looked back at her cousin. "I've been breaking them in, for three days. Can't I just go barefoot?" Nova shook her head.

This is something that her and Alice both agreed on. "No. Absolutely not." 

Nova chuckled and looked at Bella. "Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress, the shoes," Bella and Nova turned around, seeing the family carrying benches and setting up the wedding. "All of this." 

"No, it's exactly enough." Nova noticed Esme holding buckets of white flowers in each of her hands, in front of her Carlisle carried a wooden seat for the guests to sit on. "Alice is right, Bells. Tomorrow will be perfect." Nova grinned. Esme sent Nova a small wave before she walked away to place the flowers elsewhere. 

"Where do you want 'em, boss?" Emmett asked Alice. He carried a huge log and Nova's eyes widened. She knew they were strong, but she's still getting used to their supernatural traits. 

"Oh... hey, Nova. Didn't see you there," Emmett says. Nova laughed and said, "Hey, Emmett." She waved at him. "On either side of the aisle," Alice replied. Nova raised a eyebrow at Bella, she handed Bella's shoes back to her. 

"What aisle?" Rosalie asked, carrying another log.

Alice sighed. "Does no one have vision?"

Alice walked away from where Nova and Bella stood, Nova chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "It's nice to see you too, Alice." She waved.

Nova laughed and Bella chuckled. 

Bella took her shoes off and put her comfy ones back on her feet. As she was doing that, Nova met her gaze and it followed to Edward who was looking out at everyone setting everything up. Nova turned to look at Bella and she shook her head. Suddenly Nova felt a arm wrap around her waist and noticed it was only Alice. 

"You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's a order. And you..." Alice turned to Nova and said, "You go home with her and make sure she does that." "Alright," Nova laughed. Alice hugged her.

"Okay," Bella breathed out. Alice gave Bella a hug, and with that, the two girls headed home to follow Alice's orders.