Chapter Ten ✓

GOODBYES

SETH AND NOVA CONTINUED to dance and have fun just like the rest of them were. Seth's smiles brightened whenever his imprint would laugh, and she made his heart race. It just made him so happy.

If only his Dad were able to see him now.

Nova danced to the beat of the music, swaying her hips to the rhythm. Her heels clicking on the dance floor as she did. Across from her Allison and Renèe were dancing, laughing and smiling. Bella was slow dancing with Edward as everyone else was dancing fast to the music.

Bella noticed how happy Nova was with Seth, it made her smile at the sight of them having fun. Nova threw her arms up in the air, then dropped them back down. Seth grabbed her left hand, twirling her around again and she laughed. Allison's eyes lit up at the sight of her daughter being happy. She was glad to know that Nova had a friend here who she could hangout with when Bella would be gone on the honeymoon.

Though, the way Nova looked at Seth Allison knew that her daughter wanted to be more than just friends. Seth and Nova decided to take a break. They headed over to the food and Nova and Seth grabbed a plate. They filled it with pizza, veggies, pretty much anything that you could think of.

There was enough food at the wedding so that
everyone could have some, and most of them were vampires. Nova new they didn't eat, so she took as much food as she could. Giggling, she threw two cookies on the side of her plate and grabbed another glass of champagne. Seth grabbed one to, and the two of them headed over to a table. Jessica and Angela noticed them from across the room Angela grinned and Jessica smiled.

Eric and Mike were somewhere dancing and trying to flirt with the other vampires even though they both brought dates who were they're girlfriends.

Nova laughed. Her and Seth sat down, dropping their plates down on the table. Seth took a bite of the pizza and drank some champagne. At the food table there was any kind of food you could imagine.

It went from Italian to sushi anything you could think of. Alice wanted to make sure that there was enough, and there definitely was.

There was tons.

Nova didn't know what they were going to do with it all afterwards. "This is so good," Nova said. She ate her pizza and took a sip of her drink.

"Mhm. Alice sure knows how to throw a party." Seth said, Nova nodded.

"I hope she can do this for me." Nova smiled, looking around at the twinkling lights that hung down from the tall trees. Lights were wrapped around them and strung across from them. Seth took a sip of his drink.

Nova giggled and the two of them continued eating their food. Suddenly, Seth's thoughts were locked with Jacob's. Knowing that he was going to be here tonight it sounded like he was fighting with Bella.

Seth was having fun with Nova, he didn't want to ruin the night for her but he had to go help Jake.

"Listen to me, Bella," Jacob said. Seth tuned everything out.

He looked down at his plate and Nova kept on eating her food. "Jacob." Edward was there now, he sounded concerned. Seth's head lifted up, Nova met his eyes and she furrowed her eyebrows. He stood up and Nova looked a him.