Chapter Nineteen ✓

RENESMEE

RENESMEE

BELLA WAS SITTING ON the couch. Nova was standing beside Rosalie.

Since Bella has been drinking human blood she can have a full on conversation now without throwing up.

Depends if she feels like it or not. Rosalie's hands were placed on Bella's stomach. Even though Bella was drinking human blood, she still doesn't look the same. Her skin is still pale, her bones stuck out quite a bit. Edward walked over to Jacob as he walked in. Nova turned her head and saw him.

"Thank you," Edward said his thanks, Nova glanced at the two of them. She folded her arms and glanced at Alice who was on the opposite side of Bella. Nova turned to Jake. "Is Seth okay?" She asked. "Yeah. He's outside waiting." Nova nodded, biting her lower lip.

Rosalie and Alice helped Bella up. Nova smiled a little bit at what they were talking about earlier. "Hey, you okay?" Bella asked her best friend. "Yeah, it's not like I'm the one carrying the demon." Jacob sarcastically said.

Nova rolled her eyes and pinched Jacob in the arm. Bella chuckled a little. "This is pretty important, Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?" Rosalie suggested.

"What now?" Jacob asked worriedly. Edward chuckled. "Rose and Nova are trying to talk Bella out of her baby names." Nova looked down, smiling a little. "They hate them." Bella says. "Well then, I'm on you're side no matter what you've picked."

"There not that bad," Bella said, glancing at Nova then Rosalie. Nova chuckled. "If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob." "Okay fine, that ones not awful," Nova admitted, smiling. "Why don't you tell them the girls name?" "I was playing around with our moms names, Renèe and Esme. And I was thinking... Renesmee." Nova tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Renesmee," Jacob said. Edward chuckled behind him. "To weird?" "Uh, um..." Jacob couldn't find words for that unique name.

"No. That's not too weird. It's beautiful, and it's unique. Which certainly fits the situation." Edward answered. Nova agreed, biting her lip and tilting her head saying, "I like Renesmee."

Rosalie reached for the blood in the cup, Rosalie handed it to her. "He likes it," Bella whispered with a small smile. Nova giggled and Rosalie rolled her eyes. Bella went to grab the cup, instead, the cup dropped out of her hands and the blood poured out of it as it hit the ground.

Nova brought her shaky hands up to her lips, Bella's back broke and she fell. Edward instantly rushed over to his wife, the three vampires and the werewolf and one human crouched down next to her. Edward caught her head before it hit the ground, Nova covered her mouth as she let out a sob.