Chapter Seven ✓

THE CEREMONY

THE CEREMONY

NOVA STEPPED OUT OF Charlie's cruiser with her bag in one hand, while wearing a brilliant red dress that showed off her figure. Her hair was curled and makeup was done. "I'll be up there in a minute," Charlie said. Nova turned to look at him. She could already notice a few people outside, but those are just Carlisle's friends that came early. "Okay yeah, see you in a few."

"Oh, Nova," Charlie says, stopping his niece from walking to the front door.

"Yes?"

"You uh, you look beautiful." Nova blushed, a smile forming on her face.

"Thanks, uncle Charlie. I'll see you in there, I'm going to find Bella and Alice wants to see me."

Charlie nodded, looking straight ahead.

"Alright, see you in there." With that, Nova shut the door and walked inside. Her dress was beautiful. A stunning red dress that complimented her skin tone in every way. It went above her knees, it showed off every part that it needed to on her body. It was a pretty dress and it wasn't slutty at all. Her heels clicked on the ground as she walked up the steps. At the door Emmett stood there with a grin on his face. He smiled at his favourite person.

"Hey, Nova," he said with a grin. "Emmett, hey," Nova laughed, giving him a hug. When Nova and Emmett met they became friends right away. Nova loves Emmett. He's probably one of her favourite siblings out of the many.

Emmett wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "I missed you," Nova sighed, pulling away. Emmett looked Nova up and down. "You clean up nice." Nova laughed. "Thanks, Em. Same goes for you. Where's Bella?" She asked.

"She's with Alice upstairs. I missed you too, Nov." Nova smiled again at Emmett before she hurried upstairs.

She wanted to see Bella getting ready and Alice doing her makeup. She hurried upstairs and saw Bella with her mother, Renèe. Bella turned and saw Nova, her eyes widening. "Nova, you look stunning," Bella commented. Renèe turned around and smiled.

"Oh, Nova. You're so beautiful." It looked like Renèe was on the verge of crying. She chuckled and Nova said her thanks.

Nova was about to hug Bella until Alice pushed her out of the way. "Already tried," Renèe said.

Nova laughed, backing away and giving Alice some space. Rosalie was standing behind Bella and she was smiling. "It's good to see you," Nova said to Renèe. "It's good to see you too, Nova."