Chapter Fourteen ✓

BEACH DAYS 

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since the wedding, and everything is falling into place in Nova's life. Her Mom is enjoying her work at the hospital, and Nova is enjoying her life living in Forks Washington with her new friends. Nova loves it there. She loves the friends that she has made. She loves hanging out with uncle Charlie for dinner every night when he's off work from the police station. Her best friend is Kim besides Seth. The two girls tell each other everything and anything.

They go shopping all the time, waste money on clothes they don't need, and go out for lunch together. They hang out with the pack and the good thing about that is Kim already knows what they are.

Neither Nova or Jared have to keep it a secret from her. Emily loves the girls being around her place.

Seth, Nova, and Kim, help make lunches for the pack and occasionally, Jared will help too. Usually it's Nova, Kim, and Seth helping out around there. Paul still has feelings for Nova, but he won't admit it to anyone else besides himself. Most of them know because of his thoughts same with Seth, but he'll never let anything happen between them unless she chooses differently. Nova does like Paul, but she likes Seth more.

Since her and Seth have been hanging out, her feelings have been getting stronger. Was Allison right? Does she like him more than a friend?

Whenever she's near him she always gets butterflies and giggles like a thirteen year old. Seth thinks it's adorable. He makes her so happy. Nova loves hanging around with Seth and his pack, and they're all just one big happy family.

Speaking of the pack, they all came running in Sam and Emily's little house as Nova was sitting at their small table doing her online work. Most of the pack had no shirts on. Nova couldn't help but to glance over at them from her computer screen.

Kim was sitting with Emily on the couch, and Paul was running in with the rest of them. Seth was wearing no shirt as well. So much was happening at once.

Sam headed straight for the kitchen and pulled out the sandwiches which Nova and Emily made earlier. He took one then passed the plate to Jared, and he caught it firmly in his large hands. Grinning, Nova took a drink of her water then her eyes darted back to the computer screen.

She scrolled down and read through her essay that she was doing. It was finished. Sighing with relief, she sent it in and smiled. "Finally!" The pack turned and saw Nova with her hands in the air. Seth chuckled and sat next to her. Emily and Kim both came walking in the kitchen.

"Everything okay?" Emily asked.

Nova did a thumbs up. "Everything's perfect." Seth walked behind her and looked over her shoulder at the screen. He placed his hands down on the table and leaned into her. Sometimes they acted like they were dating, and other times they acted as if they were best friends. Earning a glare from Paul, he tried ignoring them and walked out of the room. Nova looked up, her eyes following his muscly body out of the doorway. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, her eyes flickering down.

"Who wants to go to the beach?" Everyone turned their heads to Quil and he shrugged. Seth reached for Nova's water and drank it, already ignoring the fact that Paul stormed out of the room.

"Hey!" Nova laughed, snatching her water back from Seth. "I was drinking that." He frowned.

"Yeah, so was I." She giggled. "Yeah, I'm in for the beach," Nova said standing up. The beach was only a little ways from Sam and Emily's place. It wasn't that far down to get to. "Lets go!" Seth grinned and followed his imprint out of the door. Kim caught up to Nova and she spotted Paul. "Paul, we're going to the beach!" Nova said, running over to him.