The First Night (MATURE)

We managed to make it onto the bed, although we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I ran my hands down his broad back, admiring the firmness of the muscles that had settled there. One of his hands hooked around the hem of my drawers while the other tugged at the strap of my brassiere as his lips worked their way down from my jawline. Sensing his hesitation, I held onto hands and nodded for him to proceed. It didn't take much more encouragement after that.

He leaned back, appreciating my bare form in its entirety as the soft glow from the candles illuminated it. He let out a low gasp as I looked away from him, wondering what embarrassing shade of crimson decorated my cheeks at that moment. He gently pulled my chin to meet those blue eyes of his. The very color that used to send unpleasant shudders throughout my body now felt warmer than ever, almost like a pool of comfort rather than the chilling abyss they used to be.

"Evelyn, I almost feel unworthy of your perfection. Almost." He whispered before worshipping every inch of my body.

I couldn't stop the moans of pleasure that escaped my mouth as he explored my body, which only caused his kisses to grow more eager, less restrained. With each caress, I grew more impatient. Finally, he reached between my legs, no longer able to neglect it. I trembled as his mouth made contact, sending more sensations throughout my body than I had ever felt before. My own voice was unrecognizable to me as it let out sounds I've never made before. I felt the pleasure radiate through my fingertips as my toes curled against the bed sheets. I could feel the beginnings of something unworldly at the pit of my stomach. All too soon, his touch was gone, and with it the sensation that I had so desperately wanted to experience.

"Ash!" I groaned, disappointed by his teasing.

My eyelids shot open as I watched him slip out of his knickers. My elbow propped me up as I stared at his manhood in awe. It was very much alive, unlike the dull carvings on the statues that decorated many spaces. Amongst my anticipation was the slightest fear of the unknown. He sensed that uncertainty as he lowered himself onto me. He pushed stray strands of hair out of my face as our breathing matched in unison.

"We don't have to if you're not ready." He stated, his voice huskier than ever before.

I shook my head, "Ash, please."

As he laughed, I felt his bare skin rub against my own, arousing me to my peaks.

He kissed me once more, "I love you, Ev."

He slid himself in with more ease than I expected, letting out groans of satisfaction with each inch that brought us closer together. One hand grasped my hips, while the other continued to stroke my cheek. I nodded in approval, as if my moans of pleasure weren't any indication, for him to continue. He started slowly, allowing me to adjust to his length within me.

It felt surreal, unlike anything I had ever felt before. At that moment, we were one. Again, I felt something build up at the core of my body, a sensation that was becoming all too familiar.

"Ash!" I moaned.

He seemed to understand because he increased his pace in response. My moans grew louder, more frequent, mixing with his grunts. Soon, I had noticed that the bed began to shake, and with it, my body. His shook against mine seconds later. My body went limp with exhaustion, but my mind was in a dazed state.

"That was... incredible." Ash murmured against my neck before falling to my side.

Our heavy breathing was the only thing that disrupted the silence of the night. He reached over and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered.

I turned to face him, making sure that his eyes met mine, making sure that he was awake and conscious to hear the words that escaped my lips.

"I love you, too."

For the first time, I had properly proclaimed my love to him.