Chapter 1

(Jamie)

Attention New Readers: I've rewritten this plot with another book, it's  the same title.

Skip to the last chapter for a sneak peak

Jamie Pov:
"So which one?" I said picking up the red and the blue tie. "The red one is a little too dark. " Jasmine said as she was coming out the shower. "You're right babe." I said kissing her on the forehead. "That's all I get?" She asked crossing her arms making her towel fall to the ground. I licked my lips and admired her beautiful body. How did I get so lucky?, I thought as I grabbed her legs and straddled them around my waist. "Oh, you about to get way more than that. " I said throwing her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and easily kissed on her neck. "Oh baby." She moaned out. *RING RING * I turned around to pick up my phone but she wrapped her arm around neck and pulled me in closer, "No baby. Please don't answer. " She begged. "Jas," I said looking deep in to her eyes. "I have to it might be important. "Fine! " She pouted. She released my neck and I picked up the phone.

"Hello "
"Wassup brother. Look i'm just calling cause dad is in one of his moods. I hope you bring your A game at this conference meeting."
"Well do. Thank you. "
"What are bros for. See you at 10:30."
"10:30? I thought it was at 11:00."
"It was but it got changed you didn't get the email? "
"What email... Nvm I'm on my way. "
"Baby, I have to go. " I said turning around noticing that she was already dress. "Yeah I figured. " She said with an attitude. "What's your problem?" I asked putting on my belt. "You." Jasmine mumbled. "Pardon me?" I said barely understanding her. "I'm going for a walk. " She said grabbing her phone and leaving.
.
.
.
"You're late. " My dad chewed at me before I even step one foot in the door. Everybody in the room was silent. Nobody dared said a word. "How do you expect to run my company if you're always late Jamie. To me your actions are saying I should just give the company to Tre." He gave me his famous death stares. I often felt like my dad loved Tre more than me. He constantly puts him on the throne while I'm treating like a slave. I work my butt off daily while the only Job Tre has is to basically be a puppet for the company. "You know what just sit down son." I did what I was told and sat beside Tre. "Okay Mr.King what should we do about Tre's album coming out next month?" Ahmad, our CMO asked, "We need to promote it but he's marketing idea was way too ... You know, over budget sir . " He said clearing his throat "So I can't get my lion?" Tre whispered. I watched as my dad tapped his pen, "Anybody have any bright ideas? " He asked. "Well I have. " I said lifting my hand up, "How about he performs at your Scholarship Gala. One it's already going to be recorded for TV and it's not hard to uploaded it on YouTube and two the 50 winners would relate to the his music and with today day and age if they are enjoying his performance would record it on social media." I replied with confident. "That's perfect. " Ahmad said with a smile. "And how much is this going to cost me? " My dad asked. "What? " I asked surprised. "If you could estimate, how much? " He asked his tone serious . I loosen tie as I tried to think of an answer, " Well, Well with the..... " I nervously said. "I'm stop you right there." My dad interrupted, "I'm trying to run a business here, that means I need numbers. So right man it's a no from me until I get them. "But dad you didn't even let me finish." I shouted. "Excuse me, I don't need to, the last time I checked I owned this building and I hired you. And if you wasn't my son I would fire your ungrateful ass. It's obvious who's more deserving of this company. But for right ima just deduct 5000 out of this month's pay and tell you to get the hell out my conference room. " He yelled. I was so angry I went straight to the bathroom I needed to cool off. I brush water on my face and thought to myself , he wouldn't dare give the company to my brother i'm more qualify then him and he knows it! Still angry I decided to go home early as I left the bathroom I slammed the door open and I heard a thump. "Watch where you're going" I heard a female voice say. I snapped at her and said "Hell you watch where you're going! I'm Jamie King and you're a nobody." she mumbled something but I was far from gone at this time to hear what she said.
.
.
.

Why are you here so early?" Jasmine said surprisingly. "Rough day at work." I said searching for a beer in the fridge. I walked into our room where she was laying. "Honey where are my beers?" I asked calmly. " I threw them away, they're bad for your health." I took a deep breath "You're always on that bullshit! If I want to drink and be unhealthy dammit let me then! You treat me like i'm your child." I wail. She got off the bed and yelled "Excuse me, you're going to need to lower your damn voice when you're talking to me. I didn't know it was a crime to care about someone you love health." I walked closer towards her " Don't try to put this on me" I howled. she began to laugh " You know what man fuck you! I could have anybody I want but I settle for you." "WHAT! You know what fuck you too!" I said as I left and headed to my friends house.