Chapter 17

JEAN POV:
"You look beautiful this morning" Jamie said as I opened my eyes.

"Boy what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you watching me sleep like a creep?" I yelled

"Jean..." He said inching closer to me .

"If the baby's yours, I'm done with you. The only time we'll communicate is when it comes to our child. Nothing else..." I couldn't even look at him. The thought of him and her made my body ache.

"Baby it was a mistake..."He tried to explain

"Shut up Jamie and fucking listen okay!" I screamed, "You embarrassed me"

"Not just at work but to the public. I know somebody at work is already selling this story. Jamie King accused of getting one of his employees pregnant." I stared at the wall, I knew  he had that stupid ass look on his face.

"So was her pussy worth my embarrassment?" I asked calmly

"Jean, You made me unhappy." He sighed.

"I made you unhappy? What about me ? You never once stopped and asked me how I was feeling. I'm the one carrying your fucking baby. Still trying to hold it down when all you ever talk about is work and Kellie." I faced him this time. He needed to see the pain he through my eyes."

"I've been unhappy for months but you would've never known. But you don't see me cheating. Wanna know why? Because if you truly want to be with somebody you won't do anything to hurt them and you fight until you can't fight no more. I guess you didn't know that." My voice started to crack.

"Jean..." He reached for me hand.

Don't touch me!" I wiped my eyes before a tear could fall. I needed to be strong for my baby

"You're sleeping in the guest room."

Jamie Pov:

"Wassup baby daddy? Why you here? You ready for round two." Kellie joked opening her door.

"I'll never touch you again." I said firmly

"Oh, now your dick is too good for this coochie."

I ignored her comment and said,"5 million."

"What?" She asked confused.

"I'll give you 5 million, if you leave town right now." I said

"I have a better idea..." She said with a smile. I watched as she left and came back with something in her hand.

"What's that ?"  I asked.

"Just a video of our fun little night we had."

"Give it to me now Kellie!" I tried to grab it but she was too quick for me.

"No sir." She said.

"Please give it me." I begged.

"Take it." She placed the flash drive in her pants. I had no time for her games today.

"Hmph" She said as I pinned her against the wall. The biggest smile came across her face.

"You know I like it rough daddy." I digged it out her pants and stomp on the flash drive."

"You know that's not my only copy I have." She zipped her pants back up.

"What do you want from me!" I yelled.

"It's simple, leave Jean and be with me. And if you don't our sextape will be leaked."

"No, I'm not leaving Jean, we have a family." She was seriously out her mind if she thought that is happening.

"And so do we." She yelled.

"What about all that shit you promised me ? Huh!" She continued,
"You going to give it to me!"

"I LOVE JEAN! WE'RE IN LOVE..."

I know this chapter is short I just wanted to upload something tho.