Chapter 15

2 Months Later

Jean:

"I can't believe you're eating pull pork on ice cream!" Jamie sat beside me giving me a disgusting stare. " Hey, don't knock it until you try it." I moved my spoon towards his mouth. "No thank you!" He said scooting away from me. "You and Kellie seem to get along well." I said noticing the distance. "Yeah, she's alright." He said focusing on the Tv. "She has to be more than alright if you're promoting her to head of the department." Honestly, I don't like Kellie. Every since I met her she's gave me weird vibes. "She's the best for the job baby." He said flipping through channels. "No, I'm the best for the job Jamie!" I stood in front of the tv, "Can you please focus on me."

"Jean you're pregnant!" He yelled. " It's not much you can do right now."

"You're acting like this pregnancy is permanent! You could've waited. But no, you wanna keep me under you all the time." I yelled at him.

"You fucking her aren't you ?" I said turning red. "I never touched that girl a day in my life." He walking towards me. " I don't believe you."

"Well who cares Jean. You don't have to!" The tone in his voice changed dramatically. "We all know your track record isn't clean." I said pushing him away from me. "And yours is?" He started to laugh. "You were cheating too Jean you're not innocent."

"And that was the biggest mistake I ever made!" I said walking towards the room.

"So we're a mistake now Jean." He followed behind me. "Yeah, we're a fucking mistake! I hate you." I said throwing my bowl at him. " And I hate your ass too. All you been doing is arguing with me lately. And I don't have time for this anymore." That was the last thing he said to me before he left.

Jamie:
"What are you doing here?" Kellie asked opening my door. "Is this a bad time?" I asked confused. "I really need somebody to talk to."

"Sure. Come in." She said closing the door behind me. "I think you should get out that shirt first." Kellie pointed at the stains on my shirt. "Let me go get you a warm rag." She left for the closet as I took my shirt off. "Jean has been so moody lately. " I covered my eyes with my hands. "I knew the pregnancy wasn't going to be easy but I didn't expect this. "

"It's just her hormones, she'll be back to normal in no time." She said placing the rag on my chest. I instantly grabbed her hand, "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "I'm not going to hurt you" she giggled, "Just trying to help. That's all." She said rolling the rag around my chest. " Just relax." She whispered in my ear, making it shiver."And tonight she had the audacity stay say that me and you were having an affair." She stop rubbing the rag and turned to face her. "What's so wrong with that?" She asked looking in to my eyes. "I want you." She said straddling my lap. "I want y... I love Jean, I can't do that to her." I said trying to stand up and leave . But she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Can I have a goodnight kiss then." She said in a seductive tone. She lean in and I kissed her back. I couldn't help it, me and Jean haven't did anything since I proposed to her. "Carry me to my bedroom daddy."

Kellie:

1 Month Later

"Knock...knock." I said as I entered Jean's office. "Do you have time to talk ?"

"Ummm... not really. But I'm sure you don't care. Have a seat." She pointed at her other chair. She didn't say a word just stared at me. "Look I'ma just cut right to the chase. You don't like me and just don't understand why." She rose her eyebrow a little , " Kellie, I feel like you aren't the most qualified candidate for head of the department but for some reason my fiancé thinks otherwise. Personally, I think he likes you."

"He does." I said interrupting her. "Excuse me?" She had a puzzled look on her face that made me giggle in the inside. "He likes me so much, he put a baby in me." I said pulling out four pregnancy test. "Congratulations, you're going to be a stepmother." I started clapping.

Jamie:
"And that's why you should invest ...baby this isn't a good time I'm having a meeting." She ignored me and walked towards me and hit me dead in face. "What the fuck are these?" Jean said throwing used pregnancy test at me. "I fucking knew it! You piece of shit." She slapped me again. The people in the meeting slowly left the room. "I hate you! I'm leaving you and raising my baby by MYSElF!" She yelled at me . "Yeah Kellie told me everything. I thought you loved me!" She started to cry. I felt so bad, I hated when she cried. "Jean, please it was a mistake!" I tried to comfort her but she walked out the conference room.
.
.
.
"Kellie!" I yelled bursting in her office. "What the fuck is she doing here?" A bright smile appeared on her face. "You missed me baby." Jass said with a smile . "Where's Kellie?"
"Right here babe." She said standing behind me. "Why did you tell Jean. I gave you money for an abortion." I said getting angry. "I'm not getting an abortion dumb ass, you're rich that's child support." She said standing beside Jass. "Kellie what's going on?"

"I can explain that!" Jass said . "You're dad's company is going bankrupt. Every since you left things have been chaos. Bankruptcy means no money for me, so I left your dad and I did some research and yours is doing wonderful. So my sister Kellie here seduced you into have sex with her and now she's pregnant with your child. And now we trapped you. Simple."

"Sorry nothing but business." Kellie said. "I'm sure I'm fire now. So I'll get my stuff and we'll be on our way."