Chapter 14

Jean:
We were underneath one another cuddling, watching a movie. "I love you Jean." I gave him a light kiss on the lips.  "I love you too baby."

He cup my face, giving me a deep kiss. "Not today baby." I said trying to push him off of me. He looked into my eyes and said,"Please, we haven't had sex in weeks." My vagina starts to quiver, I wanted him so bad. But I couldn't do it. I feel so dirty knowing that I might have HIV. He kissed my neck, softy while placing his hand between my thighs making me moan out. I quickly remove his hand, " Jean seriously!" He yell.  "I'm pregnant!" I finally let out.  "Thank you god!" He yelled beating on his chest. " I love you so much." He said hugging me.  I started to cry, I couldn't hold it in, "Why are you crying ?"

"I'm scared Jamie." He wiped my tears. "Baby, it's nothing to be afraid of ima be here the whole time."

"Jamie I think I have ..." I tried to say. "Baby, please don't talk . Just relax." He said carrying me to the room.

Jamie:
"You seem happy today!" Kellie said walking into my office. "Yeah I have a big surprise for Jean and I kind of need your help. If it's successful I'll give you a bonus on your next check. " I said waving her to sit down.

Kellie:
"Jean!" I said busting into her office. "Yes, what is it Kellie I'm kinda busy right now." She said not looking up at me. "It's Jamie, he's getting arrested. Something about stealing money from his father."

"What!" She yelled running out the door, almost knocking me over. I followed behind her. Gossip filled the air as rumors spread throughout the building. " Why do y'all need on these polices for one person!" There were at least six outside." He's innocent !" She yelled at the police. "Jean please." Jamie said trying to calm her down. "No. I can't. Jamie I promise Ima get you out." She kissed him making me roll my eyes. "Who's your boss?Office Griffin!" She asked the officer putting his hand behind his back . "I want to speak to him." He ignored her and put his attention on Jamie. "You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future."

"Don't forget to search him, make sure he doesn't have anything on him." Another officer said. "What would he have one him." She said getting into his face. "Ma'am can you please stay back." I grabbed Jean making him stand back. "Lookie here." He said digging into Jamie's Pocket. "It's looks like a ring !" The officer said pulling out a small box. "What!" Jean yelled. " A ring." Jamie said getting on one knee. "Jean, I loved you the moment I first laid eyes on! I didn't know it yet but I had this feelings  when I saw you, I just want you to know that the feeling hasn't died till this day. I'll do anything for you and I'll do anything for our baby. I can't wait to start a family with you. I want to make you happy not just one day but for the rest of our life. Will you please do me the honor and becoming my Queen forever." She was silent for a moment, "why would you do this to me! You scared me so much!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. " But of course I'll love the be Mrs. King ." He grabbed him hand and placed the ring on her fingers. They gave each other a deep kiss and everybody started cheering. "I thought you was going to say no." He said with a laugh.