Chapter 8

Jamie Pov:

"JAMIE, JAMIE !. Have You and Jasmin broken up?"

"Who is this mysterious girl you're with today?" I grabbed Jean by the hands "Keep your head down and don't say anything." We ran through the paparazzi, ignoring their comments. After two minutes we were finally able to get in the car and drive off. "Dammit!" I said hitting my hands on the steering wheels. "Jas is going to kill me." Jean started to shake her head and said "Let me out!"

'What?" I said unsure. "Stop the fucking car!" she yelled. I pulled over and asked "What's wrong?" She ignored my question and hopped out car. I put the car in park and started following her. "Babe where are you going?" I said grabbing her hand. "I'm not your babe. Just leave me alone and just go back to your perfect little world." she let go of my grip making me pull her by the waist and pin her to the nearest wall. "What the fuck is wrong with you Jean?"

"You! You're what's wrong with me. What am I to you? Just an escape from the real world. Do you even want a fucking life with me? Or is this just a game?" she yelled. "I don't know" I said honestly. "Exactly" she said. "I can find myself a ride." she said walking off . Hours later I found myself back at home, before I entered I checked my phone to see if Jean called or texted me.

Text Messages:

Me: Jean please talk to me.

Me: JEAN!

Me: I'm sorry.
"Who's the girl?" Was her first words as seen as she seen me come through the door . "She's just a friend from work and we just go to lunch together. That's all nothing more." I lied. "That's not what Chick Weekly is saying" she said crossing her hands. "You shouldn't believe ever thing you read bae. You know I'm all about you." I said kissed her on the cheek and walked away.
.
.
.
"What time is your flight on Tuesday ?" I asked Jasmine. "Five thirty." she said not looking at me. "Oh okay" I said.
*Ring Ring*
*Ring Ring*
*Ring Ring*
"So you're not gonna answer! One of your hoes could be calling." She said rolling her eyes
"Nah I'm not " she rolled out the bed and said "Fine I'll answer it" She grabbed my phone and followed and snatched my phone out her hand. "Don't ever touch my shit again!"

"If you didn't have anything to hide then what's the problem." She said placing her hand on hips. "You know what , fine go through the phone" I said handing her my phone. She scrolled through my phone for five minutes and started laughing. "You lied to me" she said "You fucking lied to me" she started laughing again "But you're not the only one with dirt" she said with a smile. I know it wasn't anything from Jean cause we stop talking after that day she left my car. "What does that suppose to mean" I yelled "Just know the same thing you're doing I can do too." Something just snapped in and I grabbed her by the neck. "So what you're going to hit me now" she said with a smirk. "You're a piece of shit" I yelled as I let go of her and left. Some how I ended up at Jean's house. I didn't know what to say so I just stood outside thinking of ways to apologize . She finally came out to take out the trash,"Jean" I said following her. "Peter is going to be here any minute so I suggest you leave now." She said getting serious. "Jean please baby just talk to me." I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Please baby just talk to me" I tried to kiss her but she moved her head. "Talk to me, I'm sorry" I begged. "Jean please, I love you. I want us to be together." I said gently moving her head to my face. I lean in and kiss her. "Jean" I said looking into her eyes. "You don't love me!" She shouted. "Yes I do baby please just kiss me back please.".
"You only love the thought of me, you're afraid of being with me because you don't know anything besides thid scripted life you've lived your whole life. "

"Even, if that's semi true, I still care about you. " I admitted.
"I've moved on. " She shouted. "You should too, it's just lust Jamie. Go tend to your wife. "

"Jean. " I grabbed her hand. "Can I just have one last kiss. "She finally returned it as tears began running down her face It was long a passion. She finally pushed me away and said "Peter is on the way, just leave me alone."