Chapter 11

Jamie Pov:
"I'm glad we could go out to dinner as a family." My mom squeezed me and my brother's hands." Do you know when dad is going to be here ?" I asked looking at my watch. " There he is ... with Jasmine." My whole mood changed. "Really Trevor?" My mom asked. "Why did you bring her, this is suppose to an traditional family dinner?"

"Let me handle this babe." Jasmine said sitting. "Well ex wife , I'm about to be his new wife." She flashed a diamond engagement ring in our faces. "Meaning technically I'm part of the family."

"Don't talk to my mom like that Jas." I yelled at her. "And you don't talk to your step mom like that." My dad said defending her, "Have some respect son."

"You can't be serious." I said getting angry. "She will never be my step mom and I won't ever respect her or you again. The only reason why I wanted to come to this dinner is for mom. But you know what fuck it I'm leaving." I was so angry, every time I see them together, I always feel shame. Honestly though, both of them always made me feel shitty about myself, so maybe they're perfect for each other. I walked outside to get some air. I look around the parking lot and my eyes landed on a girl I couldn't see her face but her voice reminded me of Jean's. I tried to listen carefully to her conversations but I could barely hear anything. Her tone seen upset. "Are you okay ma'am ? I said walking over to her. " I'm fine." She turned around still looking at her phone .

" She turned around still looking at her phone

"Jean?" I said happy to see her. She looked up at me and gave me a look.

"Are you stalking me?" She asked with an attitude

"Are you stalking me?" She asked with an attitude. "No, of course not." I shook my head. "Well why are you at my job then?

"I swear I didn't know you work here. Me and family were just having dinner." I said remember what just happen. She stared at the sky and didn't say anything. "Jean, I missed you a lot." She put up her hand, "Save it .Look Jamie, what we had was sweet but were not made for it each other. And plus I'm with Peter now."

"Fuck Peter." I said grabbing her hips to pull her closer. "Just love me Jean. And I promise I'll give you my all."

"You're going to get me in trouble." She said pulling away from me. "What you mean." I asked confused. "Nothing." She said walking away from me and getting into her car.

Jean Pov:
I went straight to my room and took a shower then checked my phone.

Bae ❤️:
At your house we need to talk.

Bae ❤️:
Where you at?

Bae ❤️:
Jeannnn!

I looked at the time and these messages was sent an hour ago. "Mya!" I yelled knocking on her room door. "Yeah." She said coming out her door half naked. " Oh, you have company?" I asked giggling. "No." She said with her head down. "Okay but has Peter been down here ?"

" No. I haven't seen him babe." She said puzzled. "Why?"

"He said he was over here. Ima just call his phone."
* Ring Ring*
I looked over at Mya, the ringing was coming from her bedroom. "Mya. What's going on." I said bussing through her door. I grabbed Peter's phone from her dresser. "Where the fuck is he ?" I yelled. I searched in her bathroom and pulled the curtains from the shower. " Wow. I can't believe this." There he was butt naked. "Baby, please." He said following me, "Jean you know I love you. It was a mistake. You act like you never made one. You kissed Jamie."

"Nah, fuck you. It was just a damn kiss . Plus he kissed me and I told you about it after the Gala. I didn't fuck him cause im not some damn hoe like you. I should've known you were a piece of shit."

"You know what Jean! Fuck you bitch. That's your fucking problem you talk too damn much. And somebody need to shut your ass up!" He yelled pointing his finger in my face. "That's why me and Mya been fucking ever since you moved in." I couldn't control myself , I slapped him. He quickly grabbed me by the throat making Mya scream. "Let her go Peter." She yelled. "If you ever put your hands on me again. Ima beat your ass." He said releasing me. "Fuck you too Mya. Ima catch you slipping." I said rubbing my neck.

Jamie Pov:
"Get in the car?" I said pulling up to
Jean.
"How did you know I was here?" She asked. "I followed you from your job."

"So you really are stalking me then?" She said. "I guess so but I just really needed to talk to you." I said. "Look , love me or hate me but its obvious you need a place to stay." I said looking at her bags. "So please get into the car."

"Fine

"Fine." She answered.