Chapter 7

(Peter)
Jamie Pov:

Warning : viewer discretion is advised

"So what's the surprise babe" she said jumping on me when I walked in. "Close your eyes" I went in the bedroom into my dresser and pulled out a box. I handed her the box "A key" she said disappointed. "Yeah we remember how we first met " I said smiling . She threw the key at me " what you don't like it ?" "What it look like" she said before she left. My phone rung and it was it was Jean she seem sad and she asked if I can come over. When I came to her house. I could tell she was drinking, her hair was up in a messy bun and all she wore a long tee shirt. Exposing her nipples and showing off her amazing legs. Even at her worst she still looked good to me. We sat in her living room. And she explained to me what happen. I told her Rue just needs some time she laughed looked at me and said "What about you ?"
"What about me" I responded. "Your life isn't that perfect"
"You're right" I said "It's like I don't know who my Fiancée is anymore. We argue all the time now. Nothing's the same, when we kiss it doesn't seem special any more " "Aww poor baby" she said making a cry baby face . "Don't worry she'll come around. She just need some time " she said smiling at me. We both laugh and when things simmer she said " But if she don't, you can always come to me " I knew she only said that because she was drunk. "what?" I asked. She placed finger on lips and straddled on top of me. "I want you " she said as she put her lips on mines. I want you too I thought. But I knew couldn't. She placed my hands on hips and she started gently humping me. That turned me on so much. she began to smiled as she my kissed my neck, I moved my hands slowly over her stomach and made my way towards her breast I squeezed her breast hard. Making her moan. I bent down a licked her nipples, flicking back and forth, sucking gently . I placed my finger on the edge of her panties and opening it enough that my finger can fit then ran my fingers up and down her lips, I could feel that she was so wet. I finally kissed her and her phone rung. She got a message and open it . She started to panic and told me I have to leave Peter is on his way. Who the fuck is Peter I thought to myself .

Jean Pov:
Before I went to work I got up early to go and see Rue. "How is she Papa? " I asked as I enter. "She's good, just haven't been talking lately. " He said hugging me. "I'ma go and check on her. " I enter the room and she was watching TV. "Hey Rue. " I said but she ignored me. I must had really did something, I thought. "How do you expect me to fix this if you don't talk to me. " I yelled making my grandpa come in. "Is everything okay here girls?" He asked. "Yeah. " I said making him leave. "Please just talk to me. " I begged. She finally turned around and said, "They bully me. They bully me because you don't have no money.They look at my clothes and say where the you shop at trash 21. And your fault. I don't want to talk to you again. Can you please leave. " she responded. I left the room and my grandpa stop me, "Jean me and your grandma have been talking and we think Rue should stay with us until you're financially stable. You're just a child yourself. How can you take care of her when you can't even take care of yourself? " I didn't know what to say Rue was all I had and now she's being taking away from me.

Jamie Pov:
I haven't talked to Jean in two days. I think she's avoided me. "Jean we need to talk!" I demanded. "Talk about what? " She said looking up from her computer. I could tell she's been crying. "What's the matter? " I asked concerned. "Did Peter do something, cause I'll break his neck."

"No, he would never. Just forget about it. What do we need to talk about. " She said. I locked her office door and sat down, "The other night. " I whispered.
"Why are whispering, it was a mistake. I was just drunk it won't happen again. " She said unlocking the door. "Now anything else you want? " I relocked the door, "Yeah to finish what we started ." I grabbed her by the waist and put her on the desk. "You're getting married. " She moaned out as I kissed her neck. "Shut up. " I said lightly choking her.

*knock knock *

"High waisted Jean, can I come in? " Sydney asked. "Tell her no. " I whispered. She pushed me off and unlocked the door. "Mr. King was just leaving. " She said smiling at me.