Chapter 4

(Tre)
Jamie Pov:

When I got home from work I smelt stuffed lobster. "Honey I'm home." I said jokingly. "In the kitchen babe." She answered. "Something smells good" I said hugging her from behind. "Yeah I made your favorite." she said smiling. I grunt my teeth "No way" I laugh "Baby we both know you can't cook."

"Okay you got me, I hired a personal chef. But it's the thought that count right?" she said grabbing my hands. "Yeah, you're right" I said. "Well go have a seat and i'll bring you a plate." she said guiding me to the table. Within a minute she was back with two plates of stuffed lobster , kale salad, rolls and wine. She sat down and we were silent for a moment. "Baby, I just wanted to say i'm sorry" I said with my head down. "Babe it's fine, couples argue that's normal" she said smiling. I rubbed her hand. " I love you so much". She sipped her wine and said "I love you too."

"So have you fought a dress for the gala? "I ask proudly. "Oh baby I might not make it I have a gig that day. I'm sorry."

"It's fine I guess." I said making the conversation go dull . After dinner I helped her with dishes and we headed to bed. The wine got her easily and within minutes she was sleep. I couldn't sleep, all I could think about was the conversation me and Jas had earlier. Whenever we argue, it's like we never talk about our issues, we just pretend like it never happen. Was that normal? I thought. But what bothered me the most was she didn't even apologize for what she said.

Jean Pov:

Warning: Viewer discretion is advise

"Thanks Ms.Parker for watching her tonight." I said "I just want to see you happy baby. I haven't seen you smile this happy since you won first place in the talent show." I smiled thinking about that moment. "But run along, I don't want you to be late for you own date." When I got home I took a shower, changed into my sexy black dress that showed all my curves and looked in the mirror. When I heard a knock on my door, I did a little victory dance. "Wow, you look amazing" he said eyeing me. "You're a little too fancy for Burger King" he said laughing. I lightly punched him "Stop playing with me Peter." "Alright let's go then." We got into his car and he took me to a park. "What are we doing here" I said confused. "We're having a picnic" he said smiling. "At night?" I questioned. "Hell yeah" he said. "So what's on the menu?" He laid a blanket down and we both sat. "Drum roll please" I crossed my legs and began beating on them. "For our main course, we have a chicken wraps" he said pulling out the wraps. "Already sliced watermelon."

"Oh wow " I teased. "Carrot fries with a homemade ranch dip." I began to smile. "What?" he asked. "I never been on a picnic before." I said. "Well I'm glad i'm your first." I took a bite of my chicken wrap. "Mmmm... did you make this?" I said surprisingly. "Yeah, I plan on being a chef one day, owning my own restaurant but you know people in our situation don't stop the cycle." "Hey" I said grabbing his hands. "People like us, can do anything we want if we put our minds to it. Plus if your food taste like this all be at your restaurant everyday." We both laugh. After a while we finished our food and laid there looking up at the stars. I turned and look at him, he was already staring at me. "What?" I smiled at him. "Just wondering what your lips taste like." I got closer to him and kiss him so gently. I felt him smile. "What do you think?" He just looked at me, smiled. He looked me directly in the eyes and said "Not those lips." I felt his hands reaching up my dress . "If you want me to stop just say it." he said as pulled my panties off. And placed them in the picnic basket. I didn't know what to say. He lowered his head and pulled my dress up. He took a deep long lick of pussy and I finally moan out "In public?" I asked but he ignored me and started sucking on my clit making squeal. I placed my hands on his head and started grinding my hips. He grabbed my breast and said " You taste so fucking good." He started flicking his tongue on my clit. Licking it like he was starving. He put his tongue deep in my pussy and I let out my last moan. When he got up and I could see my cum dripping from his face. "I bet this will be this best picnic you'll ever have." I couldn't move or speak. All I did was smile. He was probably right though.