Chapter 7 ~ the information.

Mount Olympus.

The Olympians, Camp-Half-Blood immortal cabin councillors, the three immortals from Camp Jupiter, and the hunters of Artemis, were having their annual information meeting.

"Has anybody got any information about Percy Jackson?" asked Zeus sadly. Like usual.

They still had nothing of where he could be after seventy years!

And for like the thousandth time for the past years, Zeus sighed as no one spoke.

Then a black vortex appeared in the middle of the Throne room. Everyone's eyes widened as Chaos stepped out of it. Everyone in the room got out their seats, or thrones, and bowed.

Chaos chuckled. "There's no need to bow to me," he said. Just like last time.

Zeus sat on his throne again. "What brings you here, Lord Chaos?" he asked carefully.

"Well, I'm here to see how you people are doing," Chaos said casually.

Hades sighed from his throne. "We are doing well, Lord Chaos."

Chaos nodded and smiled.

Hades looked quickly around the room and asked a question. "Lord Chaos, would you be able, to lend us some... information?"

Some people looked kind of confused at the request, but most people figured out what he was going to ask for. Information about a someone. Percy Jackson to be exact.

Chaos thought about it. "What kind of information do you need Lord Hades?" he asked the Lord of the Underworld.

Hades looked hopeful. "About... a someone," he said.

Now all the people that looked confused caught up, as to what Lord Hades was going to ask.

Chaos nodded for Hades to continue.

Hades took a breath. "Could you give us... information as to where they might be?" he asked, suddenly filled with hope.

Hestia sat in her throne. She barely spoke to anyone since Percy disappeared. So, of course, she was listening very careful to the conversation between Hades and Lord Chaos.

Chaos nodded his head. "I will do my best. What is the persons name?" he asked.

Everyone perked up now, all of them were hopeful at finding Percy's location. They all wanted to find him.

Hades let out a deep breath, then said. "Percy Jackson."

Chaos's eyes widened in surprise, which didn't go unnoticed by everyone else in the room.

Chaos quickly composed himself, but then remember how Percy tricked him with his comebacks last night. He groaned.

Chaos pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes in order to try to calm down.

Everyone else watched in shock as Chaos groaned at the mention of Percy's name, he then pinched the bridge of his nose before closing his eyes.

Everyone then watched as he removed his hands out of his face and massage his temples, with his eyes still closed.

"I'm going to kill him once I finally catch him," Chaos muttered, making everyone's eyes widen.

He quickly realise everyone heard that and opened his eyes, put his hands down, and straightened himself up.

Hades looked at him, worried about Percy, for a second. "Lord Chaos... do you know Percy?" he asked.

"Yes, unfortunately I do," Chaos grumbled. He resisted the urge to pout at how Percy sassed him out again.