Chapter 36 ~ the kidnapping story.

Camp Half-Blood.

The next morning, the commanders slowly got up. They all sat in the living room half awake and looked at each other.

Chaos also got up as noticed his commanders waking up, one by one.

Adrien squirmed his eyes at the clock on the wall and then suddenly his eyes widened.

"Guys! We're late for breakfast by twenty minutes!" He stood up and started to make himself look decent.

The other commanders, along with Chaos did the same. They actually wanted to eat breakfast at the pavilion today.

"Everyone, wait!" Zoë's voice made them all stop what they were doing and look at her.

Zoë quickly looked between her friends and frowned. "Where is Percy?" she asked.

The all looked around the living room for him and realised that he really wasn't there.

Luke groaned. "He's probably at the dining pavilion already!" he said.

Zoë frowned. "But he was meant to rest!" she said, irritated. "He's meant rest for the day. He shouldn't be out of this cabin!"

The commanders were all pretty sure he was kidnapped. No way, would Percy disappear like that only to show up with him cloak off.

And then to fall unconscious on them.

Silena chuckled. "It's Percy we're talking about. When does he like, ever rest?" she wondered.

Zoë frowned. "Oh, he's meant to rest when I tell him to." She put her white cloak on, with the hood up and waited for her friends to get ready.

Bianca, Adrien and Feria didn't put their hoods up and Chaos never does, but the rest of the commanders did.

The commanders all walked towards the dining pavilion and when they walked in, they saw Cedmi siting at their table and casually eating breakfast.

"What are you doing here?" Alicia asked him. She had a frown on her face and her arms were crossed over her chest.

When she spoke, her voice was pretty loud, which made most of the dining pavilion look at her and then at the person she was talking to.

Everyone was kind of surprised when they actually noticed Cedmi was there because they thought he disappeared or something.

Cedmi looked at her and smiled. "Well, good morning to you, too, Alicia," He said in amusement.

Alicia frowned more. "This isn't funny! What are doing here, Cedmi?" She sometimes really thinks that he can be more annoying than Koster.

And that's saying something.

Cedmi grinned. "I'm eating breakfast, can't you see?" He gestured to his plate which had eggs with bacon and baked beans on it.

Bianca literally face palmed. Which made Hades and Nico looked at her questionably.

"Cedmi... Alicia meant why you're in the dinning pavilion and not resting in the Chaos cabin," she said.

Cedmi frowned in confusion. "And why would I be resting in the Chaos cabin?" he questioned.

Alicia groaned and threw her hands up in frustration. "Because you were kidnapped for Chaos's sake!" she said.

At least she was pretty sure he was kidnapped somehow. But she seriously had no idea how someone was able to catch him.

Chaos had to spend two hundred and sixteen years trying.

"Hey!" exclaimed the said creator of the universe as Alicia used his name as a curse.

The rest of the dining pavilion, apart from the three people that already knew about the kidnap, gasped.

Athena looked over at the assassin. "You were... kidnapped?" she asked.

Percy glared at Alicia who put a hand over her mouth, but he could ever really be mad at her. "Well done, you spilled the beans."

The commanders all sat down at the table, along with Chaos and did nothing but stare at each other.

The commanders all knew that he really was kidnapped now. Since he didn't say otherwise.

The rest of the dining pavilion looked at them for answers about Cedmi's kidnapping.

"I'm sorry about that," whispered Alicia loud enough only for her friends to hear.

Cedmi sighed quietly. "It's not your fault, Alicia," he said mimicking Alicia's whispering tone. He smiled at her.

Alicia smiled back at her brother, and was very thankful that he wasn't mad at her. She hated it when he was.

Cedmi then sighed loudly and stood up from the Chaos table. He walked in front of everybody and everyone was looking at him.

With all the eyes on him, he felt like that one time when a certain female old assassin friend of his and him were asked to speak in front of the court on planet Pleen.

It was quite fun at the time to be honest.

Cedmi sighed again. "Well, as you all know now, I was captured two days ago. It was done by three very old and powerful beings."

Cedmi looked at all of them. "Those three beings, have hated my life since the beginning of it and they just decide to capture not for a while."

Hermes scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "And who are they?"

Cedmi frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well who else is to hate my life more than the Fates?"

Everyone gasped, only Thalia, Nico, Chaos and Poseidon didn't, because they already knew this.

Even the commanders didn't know about this because they were asleep last night when Chaos and Percy talked.

Cedmi frown deepened. "They said it was my fate to be away for the time being, so they kidnapped me and stuck me in a white room without any exits."

He then sighed. "Only yesterday afternoon, did they actually speak to me and tell me about this, before they sent me back here," he finished.

Cedmi then looked at everyone in the dining pavilion once more. He looked at all of his old friends.

His adopted mother, his Patron, his ex-father, at his new friends and at all the others that he doesn't know.

"Any more questions?" he spoke once more. When no one asked any he went and sat at his table again.

After a couple of minutes, the people on the dining pavilion all started talking again as they got out of the shock.