Chapter 19 ~ the first story.

Camp Half-Blood. - the next day.

The commanders all groaned at the demanding Luke, who frowned in return at all of them.

"I know, I know, but we have to show up to breakfast. If we don't they might send one of the campers to ask us if we want to come," Luke said.

The rest of the commanders all looked horrified at that. They did not want one of the seven to come knocking on their cabin door.

"And we don't want to accidentally kill them now, do we?" Luke added with a smirk.

He looked at them challengingly to disagree with his statement. None did.

"Okay, off to breakfast then," Luke told them.

The rest of the commanders all groaned again. None of them wanting to eat at the dining pavilion.

"Hold on, where will we sit? We don't have a table to eat at," argued Zoë.

Luke thought for a second and then shook his head and chuckled.

"Remember who made this awesome cabin? I'm sure as soon as we walk into the dinning pavilion, a Chaos table will appear." Luke smirked again.

Everyone nodded and they all smirked as well. They knew Percy would do something like that.

They just couldn't wait to see the shocked faces of the campers as a table appears out of nowhere.

Eventually with still a bit of grumbling they all put their hood ups, to keep their identities a secret.

Then the commanders all made their way to the dining pavilion, while talking and joking around.

They didn't care about the shocked campers that stared at them, who probably thought they were all robots and couldn't joke.

They found out Luke was right, about the dining table at least.

As soon as they walked into the dining pavilion, a black table appeared with golden plates, golden cutlery, and golden goblets. Just for them.

The commanders all rolled their eyes as the demigods, Chiron and the gods all gasped, but they were amazed by the table as well.

Koster laughed a bit. "You know guys, we might just rent Cedmi to decorate and make everything for us, along with you Grett of course," He said.

It was directed to the other commanders of course. He said it without caring that everyone else there could hear him.

They made their way to the stunning table.

"I have to agree with Koster. The cabin and the table are both amazing!" said Grett, who being a son of Hephaestus, loved forging things.

"We just have to somehow kidnap Cedmi, and then make him create things for us," told them Alicia as they sat around the table.

They all laughed a bit at the idea of them trying to capture Percy.

They stared eating, until they heard campers whispering around them about not sacrificing food, while the gods looked at them in confusion.

Relia being the polite one who won't explode a tantrum in their faces, spoke, "We don't sacrifice food, because Chaos doesn't like it when people sacrifice to him."

The campers, Chiron, the hunters, and the gods, all seemed to take in the information.

* * *

After the commanders finished eating, they all left the dining pavilion, and decided to look around camp.