Chapter 23 ~ the Kronos guy.

Camp Half-Blood.

As soon as Percy walked into the Chaos cabin he took off his cloak and put his head in his hands.

He was thinking about his little meeting with Aliana earlier.

Him and Aliana go a long time back. Percy still remembers the times they used to spend together before she joined Void.

She wasn't the first girl that left him behind, though. Oh no, definitely not. But the other story is for a different time.

But by she he doesn't mean his old friends or anyone who he knew of earth. No. This girl was crazy as hell...

"Percy, what actually took you so long to get back here?" Zoë questioned as she walked into the Chaos cabin.

Percy came out of his thoughts, looked at her, and then at the others that walked in to the cabin after her.

"I told you," Percy said. "I was held back fighting an army of Horgens, or two armies of them. It really depends how you look at it." He shrugged.

Zoë quickly went up to him and gave him a bear hug. "We thought something might have happened to you," she murmured into his chest.

She loved Percy like a sibling and definitely didn't want to lose him. Not anytime soon.

Percy massaged her back. He then sighed. "Okay, I also might have pissed of someone really powerful... again," he said and gave Chaos a sheepish smile.

Zoë pulled back from the hug. She then pushed Percy onto the couch in the living room and demanded wordlessly for the others to sit down too.

They all sat down on the three couches in the living room and the chairs. The living room was right next to the front door of the Chaos cabin.

Luke narrowed his eyes at the nervous Percy. "Speak," he ordered him.

Percy massaged the back of his neck. "I don't think Void likes me very much," he mumbled quietly.

Everyone had to blink twice to take in the information. After they did, they then had to do a double take.

"What?" demanded Zoë. "Did I seriously just hear those words leave your mouth?"

They are meant to go to war with Void. And now they were just told that he might not like Percy too much. Or not like him at all for that matter.

"I'll explain," Percy said and put his hands in front of him to calm Zoë down. "This goes a long way back. Long before I even joined the army."

He looked at everybody's questioning looks and swallowed. He then sighed and looked at Chaos. "Void was also after me."

Chaos's eyes widened. "As in he...?" Chaos trailed off and stared at Percy in shock. He had no idea how he didn't know about this already.

Percy nodded. "Void also wanted me to join his army," he said.

The commanders that were a little confused before, were now hit with the information. How did they no know about this already?

Charles scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "How is that possible?" He looked at the shocked in place Chaos. "And you knew nothing of it?"

Chaos looked at his commanders. His eyes were wide open and his mouth was moving, as if he wanted to say something.

Chaos quickly just shook his head slowly. He slowly looked at Percy for more information. He needed to know more about this.