Chapter 27 ~ the confession of love.

Unknown Location. - meanwhile...

Cedmi woke up to find himself in a white room, without any windows, or doors. He frowned in confusion.

He started to sit up and saw that on the floor opposite him laid—

His eyes grew wide and he sat up properly. He looked over at the girl in front of him, who too, slowly woke up and looked at him.

Her eyes grew wide too. "Cedmi?" she asked, confused. She looked around herself and sat up too.

"Aliana?" He was just as confused as she was. They were in a white room, without any exits... together.

Quick as lightning he stood up and walked around the empty room looking for a hidden exit.

Aliana just sat on the floor, holding her knees to her chest, while looking at Cedmi's every movement.

He looked down at himself and realised he had no weapons and Aliana also had none.

He sighed finally. "Where are we?" he asked looking at one of the four plain white walls.

Aliana shook her head. "I don't know either.," she said. "I just went to sleep last night and woke up here."

She missed the part about her crying for half of the night. She could not tell him that.

Cedmi looked over at her and noticed how tired she looked. "You look terrible, are you all alright?"

Even though she betrayed him and is his enemy now, doesn't mean he doesn't care about her anymore.

They spent 7 freaking years together as best friends, before she betrayed him.

She stared at him for a second, and wondered how to answer. She couldn't come up with a good lie, though.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just couldn't fall asleep," She wished he believed her lie, but the again knew he wouldn't.

And Cedmi wasn't buying it. He then looked closer at her face.

It was kind of awkward at the moment and he tried not to notice, because they both wearing their pyjamas only. 

She had an orange t-shirt and white shorts. Once again, Percy tired not to look at her choice of clothing and focused on her face. She looked sad.

"Nope, not buying it. You know I can always tell when you're lying," he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

She looked over at him, then blushed, and looked down. He had deep sea green pyjama bottoms and no shirt, showing off his eight-pack.

She sighed. "I was thinking about what happened yesterday," she told him. She kept her gaze on the floor in front of her.

He looked away from her, staring at the wall next to him and nodded. He was thinking about it too.

"Cedmi -" he cut her of.

"You know it's not my real name. I'm surprised you haven't told Void that either. Or have you?" he questioned. It was also true.

Percy told her his real name about four months after they met. At the time, he already took down his hood and they knew each other more than anyone.

"I haven't... Percy," she said, telling the truth.

She would never tell anyone this secret of his and she regrets betraying him, she really does.

"Good, at least you can still keep one secret." Percy didn't even look at her when he spoke.