Chapter 38 ~ the three stupid Titans.

Camp-Half-Blood. - a couple of hours later.

The sun was high up in the very blue and beautiful sky, as morning turned into the afternoon.

But the Chaos commanders didn't care about all of that.

All they cared about was the guarantee that if Chaos left to go to the forgotten universe he would come back, alive and sane.

"Chaos!" Michael said and sighed deeply, running a hand through his already messy hair. "Why would you bring that place up?"

He was irritated and horrified just like the rest of the commanders that were present at this... meeting.

Chaos shook his head, but didn't say anything. He had not spoken a word since Percy mist traveled away to who knows where.

Feria sighed. "Guys," she said. "We can't bombard our heads with all those questions right now... We've got to all calm down for at least a second."

They all listened to her and calmed down for at least half a second before they started asking questions again.

"You told us the forgotten universe is the worst place ever, then why do you have to got there?" Charles asked, who at least seemed like he was calm.

The forgotten universe is like a prison, to all the forgotten creatures of the universe, who's names no one else remembers anymore.

It is like the black hole; if you step into it, you might never know if you come back again. Even Chaos.

Chaos sighed and spoke for the first time since hours. "A long time ago, I lost something really important and I know it's there... the Void sword."

The commanders all present there gasped at the news of the sword, which they heard stories about.

They knew the sword is the only object that can capture all the energy from Void.

It is so, that he never reforms again, because if you were to kill him now, he could reform in a matter of days.

Dark magic both sucks and is awesome.

"But Chaos..." trailed off Luke, who was unable to form a proper sentence after the amount of information that he was just told.

Chaos smiled sadly at them and nodded. "I know. Just like Perseus said; it's suicide. But there is a chance that I will came back and I'm willing to risk that chance."

The commanders all looked at each other slowly, and then at Chaos with tears in their eyes.

Chaos sighed. "Sector three and four, will be here in a weeks time." He looked over at Zoë and Bianca.

"Right at this moment," Chaos said, "I have to leave and do some stuff at my palace. I'll return before the campfire. Lets just hope Perseus comes back before that."

He sighed and waved his hand creating a black vortex, before he walked through it without a glance back.

Luke groaned. "Could this get any worst?" Just as he said that the conch horn blew three times confirming that they were under attack.

The others all glared murderously at Luke for tempting fate. "Oops," was his answer.

The commanders all put their hoods up and walked to CHB hill. And also, unfortunately without their leader.

When they finally got there in a matter of seconds, the sight in front of them scared them a bit.

There was an army of about fifty and something, thousand monsters, along with three Titans.