Announcement: Sequal!

Hello, my amazing and lovely readers! This is it for the first book in this series, which I will probably call The assassin called Cedmi series.

(Or just simply TACC for short).

And yes, I have already started writing the second book, it'll be called; The assassin from Ravieen.

It'll mostly centre around the war with Void like it did with this book apart from Percy's betrayal and some of his assassin years.

But this next book will also uncover some of the things from Percy's past he wanted to stay hidden. And the new character, Keneya will play a big role in most of those things.

The Void commanders will slowly start to adapt to being around everyone that sided with Chaos and everyone will eventually come to accept them.

Of course, they'll still have to pretend to be Void's commanders.

And if any of you have any crazy (which are the best) suggestions I could add to the story, then please comment!

I hope all of you enjoyed this book, and that you will love the next one. I will be posting the first chapter soon, so this is goodbye only for now.

That's all, thanks!

~ story-lover1423.

🎉 The assassin called Cedmi. [UNDER MAJOR EDITING] hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉