Chapter 39 ~ the meeting in bunker nine.

Camp Half-Blood. - a couple of hours later...

After a couple of hours everyone at camp finally seemed the get over the shock about the power that the first commander of the Chaos army showed. The gods announced a while ago that they were heading to Olympus for a meeting and they all left shortly, still being gone till this hour.

The Chaos commanders have not left their cabin after the battle and the campers and the others at Camp Half-Blood went on with their day as if nothing had ever happened.

Meanwhile seven of the Prophecy of the seven - minus Percy - Thalia, Nico and Reyna were all gathered in bunker nine. It was actually the only quiet place they could meet without anyone overhearing them talk.

The rest of the Hephaestus cabin left a while ago and were working in Hephaestus's cabin on some new ideas together. So no one will interrupt them.

"What do you guys think about the Chaos commanders?" Annabeth asked curiously, looking at her friends as she leaned against one of the worktables. Once a daughter of Athena, always a daughter of Athena.

Frank shook his head. "They seem cool," he said and shrugged. "They don't get into our business, and they're actually quite kind." He had an encounter with.... was it Noah? Yeah Noah, and he seemed pretty cool. Everyone nodded at what Frank said.

Reyna looked up. "Well, who of the commander's identifies do we know?"

Hazel thought about this for a second. "We know that Relia is my half-sister and Nico's full sister, Bianca Di Angelo, daughter of Hades."

Thalia breathed out. "It was such a shock seeing her." She shook he head as she looked at everyone there.

Nico could only nod along as he was the only other person there who knew Bianca before when she died. He had missed her so much. He was in total shock when he found out that Bianca was alive again. It was like everything just stopped for a couple of seconds, and he didn't even realise he had started crying.

"Well." Everyone looked at Piper. "We know that commander Feria uses her actual name and that's she's from another planet."

Everyone nodded in agreement at that. They all saw her take down her hood and heard her introduce herself.

Jason went next, "And commander Adrien uses his actual name as well, and he's also from another planet." They all nodded again as they all saw him take down his hood too, and introduce himself.

Leo looked at everybody. His face serious for once. "Well, that's three discovered. Only six more to go." They all nodded once more. All of them curious at this point.

Annabeth scrunched her eyebrows together. "We have to be truthful. Do any of you might know who the rest of the commanders are?"

It was silent for a few seconds after that yet soon after Nico and Thalia quickly shared a look between each other which didn't exactly go unnoticed by the others.

"Do you guys know something?" Reyna asked. She looked between the son of Hades and the daughter of Zeus.

Thalia nodded to Nico and he sighed. "We know who one other commander is. He told us his identity." They all perked up and looked at the two cousins curiously as Nico and Thalia shared another look.

Piper looked between them both. "Who is it, then?" There wasn't any charmspeak in her voice. She didn't think it was actually fair on them to use it.

Thalia looked back at everyone one. She bit her lip shortly after knowing that this was going to be great shock to them. "Commander Cedmi."

The rest of the half immortals in the room apart from Nico all exclaimed, "What?" and stared at two with disbelief.