Chapter 33 ~ the secret that has to stay hidden.

Camp Half-Blood.

Percy woke up with a throbbing pain in his head. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed he had some weight on his chest.

Percy looked down at his chest and saw a bundle of shiny black hair and under it was Zoë's face, as she slept peacefully.

He smiled and looked around his surrounding. He was in the Chaos cabin, on one of the couches.

Zoë was hugging his torso, with her head on his chest, while she was on her knees sitting on the floor, next to the coach he was lying on.

Percy's eyes fell on the only person still awake in the cabin, as rest of them were asleep. Chaos.

Percy turned to Chaos fully, making sure not to wake up his sister. He looked at Chaos closely and noticed how tired he looked and really pale.

A small smirk spread of Percy's face. "Hello, Lord Chaos, how are you doing?" He kept his voice to a whisper, but still loud enough for Chaos to hear.

Chaos narrowed his eyes at Percy, but then also smirked. "I'm very well, Perseus, but how are you?" He mimicked Percy and also spoke in a whisper.

Percy sighed quietly. "Well, my head is throbbing and I am kind of disorientated, but apart from that, I'm pretty good."

He smiled at him and saw as Chaos relaxed as his skin went back to its normal colour.

Chaos shook his head. He then looked over at the sleeping Luke, who was in one of the chairs.

Chaos frowned. "Well, you're not the only one with the throbbing head. Luke decided it would be a good idea to give me one of the most powerful sleeping potion yesterday."

Chaos frown deepened, as his head still hurt and it was going be like that for the next five days or so.

But he knew that something had made Koster give him the potion.

Chaos knew the commander's were hiding something, but had no idea what, so he just shrugged it off.

He was going to get Percy to give Luke a really humiliating punishment.

Chaos then looked over at Percy, to see him trying to hold in his laughter. Chaos frowned again.

"It's not funny!" he still spoke in a whisper, but he raised his voice a bit.

Percy put a hand on his mouth, to stop himself from laughing. When he calmed down, he looked over at Luke and shook his head while smiling.

Chaos looked at Percy with a face full of worry. "What happened, Perseus? I mean, where were you? Did someone really capture you?"

Chaos gazed around the living room and looked at the faces of all of his sleeping commanders. He then looked at Percy.

Percy sighed. "The Fates kidnapped me," he mumbled. He watched Chaos's face, as it showed total shock.

"What?" Chaos demanded.

He raised his voice a lot, so he then looked over at the others, to make sure that were all still asleep... and they were.

Percy also looked at everyone and once he made sure none of them woke up, he then looked back at Chaos.

"First of all, how long was I away, Chaos?" he wondered curiously.

Chaos sighed. "You disappeared yesterday morning and appeared here at dinner time, so... you were gone for around a day and a half."

Percy nodded. "Well, I woke up at first, to find myself in a completely white room... alone," he lied.

He had no choice than to lie, though. For some reason the Fates didn't want anyone else to know that Aliana was there with him.

Percy wasn't worried about anyone detecting that he was lying, as over the years, while hanging out with Luke, Percy got good at lying.

Chaos nodded, completely oblivious to Percy lying to him, because he would never think Percy would ever lie to him.

Percy sighed quietly and got himself ready to start lying to his friend, which he didn't like to do.

"I spend most of my time there in that room. There were no doors or windows, so I sat there doing nothing..." Percy then told him everything, excluding Aliana from it all.

He also made up some extra stuff along the way to the story.

* * *

"... and then The Three Fates said that it was my fate to be away for a while... after that, I saw blackness and then... I saw you guys." Aliana looked at her friends.

She told them everything that happened when the Fates put her in the white room, which was really nothing, because she had to exclude Percy from it all.

But she also tried to make up a couple of things, like how the black door appeared without Percy's help.

Aliana tried her best to lie about being alone and she saw some insure looks, but eventually they all believed her.

Once her friends left her room - where they were speaking to her - Aliana sighed deeply.

She didn't like lying to her friends, but the Fates said to do so, so she had to.

She thought about Percy and all the stuff that happened while they were stuck together.

All the things they said and the fact that they actually had fun, and they weren't constantly at each other's throats.

After a while of thinking, Aliana laid back in her bed and tried to get some proper rest.