Chapter 31 ~ the weird behaviour between the creator and his second commander.

Camp Half-Blood. - the next day.

Chaos's commanders were all seated at their table in the dining pavilion, eating breakfast.

But Chaos wasn't there yet with them.

Koster was a little bit scared. "Do you guys think Chaos will be mad at me?" he asked nervously.

They all understood what Koster meant.

He was asking if Chaos will be mad about his deep sleep last night, because of the sleeping potion Koster gave him.

See, the potion was really strong, so Chaos will probably feel like someone split his head open when he wakes up.

Feria sighed. "He might not be--"

"Commander Koster!" Everyone heard Chaos shout angrily as he walked towards the dining pavilion.

Feria looked at Koster. "Yep, he's definitely mad," she said.

Immediately all the talking stopped, as everyone turned their attention to Koster, who stiffened and gulped loudly.

"Oh... I'm so dead," whispered Koster. It was so silent in the dining pavilion that everyone heard him.

Chaos walked into the dining pavilion and everyone saw how frustrated and mad he looked.

Chaos looked at the terrified Koster. "You, young man," He pointed his finger at him. "you are in so much trouble."

Koster gulped really loudly. "Or... we could talk this out?" He smiled nervously at him.

Chaos glared at him. "Oh no, are in much trouble... very much trouble."

Hades coughed and looked at Chaos. "If you don't mind me asking Lord Chaos, but what did commander Koster do exactly?"

Everyone who didn't know about it, was listening in carefully now. Everyone was curious.

Chaos looked at Koster. "This young man, put a sleeping potion in my tea. A really strong sleeping potion, may I say."

Everyone looked over at Koster who was nearly shaking in fear. The commanders all tried not to laugh at him.

"I slept like the dead, even if I didn't want to because I had other matters to do!" Chaos said. "And also, my head will be throbbing for the next five days!"

He glared at Koster and winced a bit as he felt pain travel thought this scalp. He glared harder at Koster.

Koster put his hands up in surrender. "Before you kill me, think about Cedmi. What will he do if he comes back, only to find me... dead," he said dramatically. He smirked at Chaos slightly.

This turned a light bulb on in Chaos's mind.

Chaos smirked at Koster. "I have changed my mind about punishing you."

He saw the relief on Koster's face expression as he sighed deeply, before Chaos added;

"I'll just get commander Cedmi to do it for me."

Everyone watched as Koster sat up bolt in his seat. Koster then leaped out of it, and got on his knees in front of Chaos, while putting his hands together as if to pray.

"No! Anything but Cedmi's punishments! Please, my lord! I'll be nice!" he begged, like a scared five year old.

He made sure to act dramatically and really scared, cause he wanted to scare the others in the dining pavilion.

The commanders tried to hide their laughs again, while the rest of the dining pavilion, was shocked and scared.

All kept thinking as to why Koster was acting like this and they wondered in horror about what Cedmi's punishments might be like.