Chapter 20 ~ the daughter of Zeus.

Camp Half-Blood.

"Fine, maybe Percy and I, were a little bit mad at each other," said Thalia, as she sat in the seat at the front of the campfire in the amphitheater.

It was story telling again and that was the third story about Percy Jackson. It was also the third day that the commanders have stayed at camp.

Thalia, Rachel, Grover, and Nico are the ones telling it, as Bianca and Zoë are dead to them, and Percy is, well... missing.

Thalia is at the part where she and Percy had the massive water and lightning fight after capture the flag.

Zoë, Bianca, Silena, Charles and Micheal, have to hold in their laughs, as all of them were there.

"A little mad?" exclaimed Travis, who was sitting in the second row, his eyes wide. "Woman, everyone thought you two were going to kill each other!"

The immortal campers who remember that day, laughed. Annabeth though, who was kidnapped at the time and never heard of this before, frowned.

"It's true, Thalia. The two of you should have seen Chiron's face as he kept shouting at both of you to stop it," said Grover as he laughed.

Chiron chuckled nervously. "It was really terrifying to be honest."

"Yeah! Especially at the end, when Percy lifted the whole creek up and was going to throw it at Thalia," laughed Connor as he looked at Thalia's pale face.

Poseidon managed to crack a grin, making the rest of the gods smile a bit to see the sea god a bit happy.

"It was not funny!" Thalia shouted. She then shuddered at the memory. "That was the most terrified I felt that summer and that's saying something."

Connor laughed more along with the rest of the immortal campers who were there at the time and Chiron.

Annabeth looked at Thalia and Grover, both confused and angry. "Why have I never heard of this?" she demanded.

Thalia and Grover looked at each other and paled. They both looked like deers caught in the headlights.

Thalia then looked at Annabeth. "Because... Percy never told you?" She smiled nervously.

The thing is some things were never told before in the stories, because normally the stories are told shortly.

But this year the gods, the hunters, the three immortals from Camp Jupiter and seven out of eight of the Chaos commanders were there.

So they decided to tell every single detail in the stories about Percy's life that they know like this fight was never told before... and Annabeth was mad.

After Thalia and Grover finished the story along with Rachel, who too spoke how she met Percy for the first time when he was getting attacked and Nico at the end of it, everybody then went to their cabins.

The gods all slept in their own cabins too, which left Poseidon alone in the cabin Percy used to sleep in. Which was really sad.

The commanders were not tired at all, so they all settled in the living room in the Chaos cabin.

"Well today's story was a bit... sad," spoke Feria. She officially declared Percy's life miserable and depressing.

"He held up the sky. Artemis even said how he told her he was going to die anyways!" Michale was right.

Thalia asked Artemis to tell everybody the exact words Percy told her when he asked to hold the sky for her and everyone was shocked at the answer she gave them.

Zoë suddenly laughed out of nowhere, which of course made the rest of the commanders look at her.

"Sorry, I just remembered our dam inside joke!" She laughed even more.

The rest of the commanders looked at each other in confusion. They all forgot the part in the story about the inside joke.

They all eventually went to sleep after talking and joking around, which ended up in Luke getting hit in the head by Zoë.

* * *

Planet Regis. - meanwhile...

The woods were filled with dead bodies of tenths of thousands of magical creatures.

The creatures had nothing friendly in them. They were all bloodthirsty, and vile, they were called Horgens.

They look like your worst nightmare, but the cloaked figure that killed them was used to their looks.

The cloaked figure run in between the bodies, deeper into the woods and then he found another clearing.

He nearly sighed as he wished one of his very old friends that was assassin too, was there with him.

Even though, he sometimes felt sick of her, at times like these, she would have been kind of great company.

Or maybe not. It depends on how much she changed over the years.

He stopped in his tracks as he finally saw another much bigger monster army waiting for him in the clearing he walked into.

The person in front of the army had a cloak on too, but he knew who she was. He lowered his sword and looked at her.

"Hello... Cedmi," she spoke and her memories of their last meeting came back.

"Hello, Aliana," he replied to her and she shivered slightly as he said her name.

She wished he would join with her but Aliana knew he's too loyal. Plus he must hate her now.

"Let's get this over with, shall we?" Cedmi asked and smirked.

She smirked too. "Always, my dear." Aliana saw him raise his sword, and charge into battle, as she moved to the back.

* * *

Camp Half-Blood. - 3 days later.

"Cedmi is officially crazy," whispered Koster into Alicia's ear.

It was after dinner and everybody was in the amphitheater listening to the stories about Percy's life.

Tonight, Hazel, Frank, Reyna and Nico were the ones telling the story, as it happened with them mostly there.

Hazel was talking right now and they were at the part where they save Death.

"Frank had melted the chains with his stick and Percy was fighting the shade thingies," Hazel said and everybody listened.

"The death guy didn't help us at all, so we had to finish off the Giant on our own." Nobody said a word.

Hazle continued, "The shades were attacking us, Percy the most. He created a small hurricane around him, and got the attention of all the shades while Frank and I, fought the giant."

Some people's eyes widened in surprise. At both the fact that Percy had a small hurricane around him and that Hazel and Frank were fighting the giant.

"We knocked out Alcyoneus, so he was out cold. Then we turned and watched as Percy fought the shades. In a slit second, he looked at us and shouted the word 'go!'" said Hazel.

She looked over at Frank, who was in the first row. "He then raised his sword Riptide and plunged it into the ground in front of him."

Everyone's eyes widened at the realisation of what will happen next.

"The edge of the glacier broke off, sending the shades off of it... along with Percy." Everyone was shocked.

Hades, Poseidon and Hestia all paled again. The rest of Percy's friends - apart from Frank and Hazel - were all wide eyed and the commanders were shocked too.

Frank, Reyna, Hazel, and Nico - who had a little part of the story - all eventually finished the story.

It was quite an eventful story but then everybody went to their cabins and to get some rest.