Chapter 29 ~ the unusual request.

Void's Palace.

Void's eight commanders all sat in the living room between their apartments in the Void palace.

They all had their hoods down and all of hem wanted to find their friend, Aliana, who has been missing for nearly a day now.

They we all really good friends and even thought they were in Void's army they were all kind.

Void was a cruel person in their eyes and they disagreed with the way he dealt with things, but they didn't dare to leave his army.

Knowing Void, he would probably have them killed for wanting to leave his army. They didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they joined.

But now it's too late for them to leave, because they are the commanders and the only way to leave Void's army is by death, or maybe if they joined Chaos's army.

The second commanders was a girl called, Delia Arquette. She was born on a planet called Orgen, which is like one huge city.

She has brown hair that goes to her shoulders, quite pale skin, she's kind of petite and has amazing hazel eyes.

All the commanders in the Void Army were eighteen, just like the commanders in the Chaos Army.

They had no idea if Void basically copied the things that Chaos did in his army, but again, they didn't dare to ask him.

"It's not such a bad plan," spoke Delia. They've come up with a dangerous, but necessary plan.

Maybe if they did it they would get more information and even some help to get out of the Void army. But their main priority right now was finding Aliana.

"But if Void ever finds out..." trailed of Alex Brown, the third commander.

He was born on Herat. He has light navy blue hair that is curly and cut shortly, stunning violet eyes and lightly tanned skin.

Alex was extremely worried. If Void finds out about what they're about to do then they would all be dead after they would see him next time.

He did not want to see his friends die because they tried to accomplish a dangerous mission.

"Alex... think about Aliana, what if they actually have her?" questioned Kira Forster, the sixth commander.

She is smart, and can make good tragedies, like Athena's children.

She has red long hair that she always wears in a high ponytail with a side fringe, really pale skin, a face filled with freckles and ice blue eyes.

Kira was born on a planet called Ponas, which is one of the colder planets. She is worried about Aliana as she had a very close friendship with her.

Alex looked worried, Aliana was a best friend to him. They have been best friends ever since Aliana joined the army.

There was no romantic stuff between them, just very close friendship. He even saw her as a sister sometimes.

Delia sighed. "We will do it tonight then, but Void must never know." She looked at faces of the seven commanders. "He must never know."

* * *

Camp Half-Blood. - 4 hours later.

It was still bright, as the sun was partly in the sky and the woods at Camp Half-Blood were all lit up by its light.

Adrien walked around the woods, his hood up, and his sword by his side.

It was 6pm. The commanders were all still walking around camp and searching for Percy.