Chapter 44 ~ the sector warriors arrive.

{....Camp Half-Blood....} ~ 6 days later...

I had been quite a quiet week actually. There were more meetings about the war at the Big House and more often, though.

Also now for the past almost week the commanders have been training the campers. Mostly over the ages of 15, but some 14-year-olds joined too.

The campers were all put into different groups for the training depending on who their godly parent was.

There were nine different groups for nine different commanders. They all taught them how to use their powers (if they had any) from their godly parents.

Along with all of that, Chaos and Percy have been secretly thinking of a way of telling the other commanders about the fact that the Void commanders had basically joined the Chaos army not so long ago.

Yep, you heard the right. They are officially (kind of - right after all the commanders know) part of the Chaos army.

It was about three days ago or so, when the Void commanders had asked to meet up again with Percy, but this time they asked more secretly.

Both Chaos and Percy went as they were the only ones who knew about this request and after a couple of hours and very long conversations, the Void commanders were part of the army.

Of course Chaos being Chaos told Percy that it was his responsibility to tell the other commanders about this, but Percy knew that he was just too lazy to do it himself.

And also because Chaos probably couldn't be bothered being bombarded by questions by the other commanders.

Percy swore Chaos was like a literal child sometimes.

The one thing that hasn't come up that much among the commanders was the talk about how Chaos will eventually venture into the forgotten universe in hope of finding the Void Sword.

But then again Percy's eight friends hadn't been exactly happy with Chaos for the past week, since night after night they still had to fill out paper work.

Percy got off easy. Chaos asked him for a favour instead. The thought of it made him frown, since the favour itself seemed dangerous.

But he had to admit, it was nice to see his sister Melissa and Queen Avelina again after so many years.

"What you thinking about that's got you frowning?" asked Zoë as she sat on the couch next to him, successfully breaking him out of his thoughts.

Percy shrugged. "The usual. The war. Void too, and some other things." He raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you doing here, though? I thought you and Luke were hanging out. Peacefully for once."

Zoë rolled her eyes. "We were." She looked at him with a frown on her face. "At least until he decided to be an annoying idiot leaving me no choice but to save myself and leave his company."

Percy chuckled and shook his head. "He's like a school boy, Zoë. He teases you and annoys you because he actually likes you."

Zoë rolled her in disbelief, but Percy could have sworn a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. "Yeah, whatever."

Percy smirked. "And you can't deny the fact that you like him very much too!"

Zoë blushed madly now and glared at him, or at least tried. "Can we not discuss my love life together, like ever?"

Percy laughed. "Sure thing, sis. That doesn't mean though that I still won't tease you and say 'I told you so' after you and Luke finally get married and have your happy ever aft-"