Chapter 12 ~ the beginning of a new life.

Planet Chaos. - 2 days later.

Chaos and his commanders were having another meeting.

"Do to think he'll ever came back?" asked Luke. He liked Cedmi's jokey personality.

"Lets just hope he does," said a hopeful Chaos.

He worried about Percy rejecting him again, because he doesn't have any other plans on how to get him to join.

Plus he really wanted Percy to join his army, because he knew everyone would have a lot of fun with someone like him here.

"Am I interrupting something?" a very amused voice asked from the other side of the room.

Everyone snapped their gaze to Percy, who was wearing his cloak again, with its hood up, and was leaning against the closed doors of the meeting room.

Chaos sat there shocked. He actually came back. "We weren't excepting you to come," he said truthfully.

Percy was very amused by the hopeful look on Chaos's face. "Well, I could just leave at any moment-" He started to turn around, and put his hands on he door handles.

They all jumped from their seats, including Chaos and exclaimed. "No!"

Percy let go of the door handles, turned around to face them, and put his hands up in surrender.

"-But I see you don't want me to leave, do you?" he finished his sentence, smirking under his hood.

"No, we would like it if you stayed," said Chaos, as him and the commanders sat down in their seats again.

Percy nodded and walked over to the table. He leaned against on the seat meant for the first commander, and the leader of the army.

"So, what did I miss over the last five days?" He looked at Luke.

"Oh, its not like we were all talking about you all the time or anything," said Luke sarcastically. The commanders all had their hoods down.

Percy nodded. "Not talking about me I see, well it's a shame. I really love being talked about," he said sarcastically.

Chaos snickered. Everyone's attention turned to him and they all looked confused.

"What's wrong Chaos, you don't think I just love being talked about behind my back?" Percy asked innocently.

Silena snickered too, as she understood, that the assassin definitely does not like being talked about.

"Oh no, you just love being ambushed, and practically kidnapped every time you walk away from an assassination," Chaos replied copying his sarcasm.

Percy smirked. "See, commander Luke, I just love walking down a street, and then bam, they ambush me, I feel so loved."

Luke couldn't hold in his laughter anymore. He laughed at Cedmi's good personality, and him definitely not liking to be talked about. He laughed so hard he cried.

Zoë on the other side of he table, frowned. "Why are you laughing Luke?" She still had difficulty with understanding sarcasm sometimes.

"It's just that... he defiantly... doesn't like being talked... about," Luke said in between his breaths, and then he laughed more, in process falling off his chair.

Percy looked at Chaos with a smirk. "I see I have defeated one of your commanders already, and here I thought they were level headed just like you," he said sarcastically.

This got every other commander laughing. Chaos? Level headed?

They all laughed for at least five minutes, with Percy looking over at Chaos with an amused look, and Chaos glaring at Percy.