Ch. 2

"Can love win over sadness"
-----------------------------------------------------------

James's pov...

I saw the most beautiful woman in my life, I know the only way to get a human girl to like you is to give them a red rose. I talked with the guard who had talked with her and he told me that she isn't going to the ball.

I went back home to the vampire world. I'm a prince, I'm about to become king once I find my soulmate. I found her, but I can't force her to come to the ball, but I can make rules and change them. The royal family is a loud to do.

I make it home, and my parents are in a meeting with the human council, this was a perfect time to make a new rule.

"Hello son, welcome home" my mother says to me.

"Hello mother, father, human council" I say to them.

The human council bows at me in respect, both worlds have their own rules. I sit down at my throne next to where my father's is. I have a little sister who's spending time with her soulmate who's still human.

The two council had a hard time trying to figure out what to do between them, but the councils made a decision to let them spend once a week with each other, buts gets to do it every other week.

I hope my soulmate will want to stay with and not do what happened with my sister.

"Is there anything else, you want to talk about before we leave" the council asked us.

I stood up. "I want to make a new rule, when there is a ball hosted here in the vampire world everyone in the human world has to come" I say to them.

They look at each other and talk about this. I hope they agree to this, it took about 5 minutes until they say something.

"We can't agree to this new rule, your highness, humans can't be forced into something that don't want to do" they tell me.

"What happened if we do a blood test, if you match up with a vampire and your human you have to meet the vampire" my father to them.

"No because this will cause trouble with every human who doesn't like needles or don't want a soulmate" they tell my father.

We watch the human council leave. I look over at my parents and they didn't look to happy about this.

"At least you tries son" my mother says to me.

"Thank you mother, but I do have something to tell you both" I say to them.

They look at me in happiness.

"I've found my soulmate today" I tell them.

My mother hugs me, and my father patts me on the back.

"Congrats son, is she a vampire" my dad asked me.

I shake my head and tell them what happened. My mother did a fake smile trying to be happy for me.

Danny's pov...

All of us watched tv and had the news on. They were talking about how the vampire prince wanted to make a new rule and failed then the king tried as well and failed as well.

I smile knowing the new rules didn't work in their favor. Riley laughed when they wanted the humans girls to go to the ball since a lot of the male humans are dead.

We all put another movie in after Sing  was over, I put in Children of the corn. My friends don't mind this movie, but they don't like horror movies like I do.

The next day

I woke up to see everyone is still asleep. I make breakfast for all of us. We decided to go shopping since we don't have any new movies to watch.

Everyone woke up and showered. They smelled the food I made and eat, we got into cars that could hold us, we took two cars.

We made to the mall and there's a lot of people here. There was a couple of people buying dresses for the ball. I snorted knowing if they go to the ball they won't make it back to our world.

Riley and I went into the game store and bought some games for tonight. I love that they still have games for ps3 and the Wii. I have a couple of good games for the wii.

We bought a few games, and a few movies. We got close to the door to leave the mall, and there was a few vampires with their soulmates and some who are still looking for their soulmate.

We got the cars and drove back to my house and started playing on the PS3. We took turns on playing since there 8 of us and there's only four controllers for each game thing.