Ch. 6

"Funerals bring people together, sometimes brings peace and sometimes it tears people apart"
-----------------------------------------------------------

People gathered around the casket in tears and sadness. The royal family looks at the casket in sadness not being able to look inside the casket before it went into the ground.

"Thank you everyone who came to this sad moment, to the soul mate of Danny and the friends of Danny" the priest says to everyone.

The royal family watches everyone leave in their cars and. James looks at the casket, then leaves with his family and goes home to their world after grabbing things from the funeral people left for Danny.

"I can't believe this happened" James says in sadness.

"Everything will be okay I promise son" James mother told him.

James cries and looks out the window.

"I promise you this son, we'll find the killer and make, them pay" James father tells him, opening the car door for his family.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Danny's pov...

I love being free from the vampires, England is the best, it has a fresh smell and everyone is human and happy. I look at Riley and we head to the mall and go shopping for new clothes.

One nice thing about England they don't deal with anything the vampires and their soulmates do on TV. So Riley and I get to start a fresh start, make news lives for ourselves. I loved it, I love wearing jeans, jumpers, Burks, crewnecks, plaid and a lot more. I hate flowers on clothes though.

We get back to the place we're staying at and we unpacked all of the clothes we brought with us and what we just bought. Riley started to make some food for us I turned on the tv and watched the news. There was nothing on about my funeral, I was pleased about it thanks to Riley's parents.

England is great, no vampires, just freedom. Riley came in the room with soup she made. I love her cooking, we both knew tomorrow that we would have to go find jobs so that we can pay for the place, bills, clothes and food. I don't mind getting a job, it's just working the long hours that bother me sometimes.

The next day

I woke up and felt great. I looked out my window and there is a beach across the place we live. I made breakfast for Riley and I, then we headed out for placing that needed workers.

I found a job right away, the first place we went to I got the job, Riley did as well, we're both working the same shirt and same hours. Nothing could ruin it. We start tomorrow for our jobs, so we went to the beach and got a tan.

We heard screams coming from the north, everyone looks to see where it came from and it was a female being hold down by vampires. I got up and ran over to them. I flipped the vampires and helped the girl up telling her to run off.

The girl ran off, I look over at the vampires and they scanned me looking at me up and down like I was important to someone they knew.

"What's your name" the tall one asked me.

"Hannah Morgan" I tell him.

The guy nods and looks to see where the girl they attacked went, then he looks at me again.

"Your strong for a human, but the person we had hold down was my soul mate" the guy tells me.

"Then why was she screaming" I ask him.

"I told her if she didn't calm down I would turn her into a vampire" he tells me.

I smirk at this, seeing that he forgot the rules. "Actually you can't do that in this world, this is our turf not yours, so you can't make her come with you" I tell him.

They all look at me and look through the hand book that states the rules between both worlds. He looks down at the ground sadly and runs off crying and his buddies following him. I felt good telling them off that they could be killed for breaking the rules in our world.

I look down at my feet and there was a red rose, so the vampire was kidding when he told me that the girl was his soul mate, sometimes a rose will win over a humans heart to a vampire, I won't be that girl that will accept the rose from a vampire. I walk back to the house which is across the street from the beach.

I took a shower and watched tv. This time in over years there is something about vampires. Riley is still at the beach and I don't blame her, I just can't risk being caught right now by vampires.

"Today a vampire showed up in England and was flipped and so was his friends, they were trying to turn a girl into a vampire. Sources says that the girl who hurt the vampires looks a lot like The royal princes soul mate had passed away" the news lady says.

They showed pictures and a video someone took at the beach. They didn't get my face in the video, I mean there was a little bits of my facing, but not a lot.

"The royal family will be coming to England to check this out, if this is the princes soul mate, then he will be going to court to sort things out, between him and the girl." The news lady says.

I turn off the tv and pack some food for a movie I'm going to, I texted Riley about Riley what was on the news and told I'm going to a movie and if she wants to come with me, I can pack something for her. I waited for her to get back to the house and shower.

James's pov...

After getting news that Danny might be still alive and that's she's in England. I packed some clothes and put them in a duffel bag and got a plane ticket to England. My parents and sister are staying our home world, and waiting for me to get back.

I got to the airport and got on the plane, I wasn't sure if she is dead right now because I can sense she's still alive in my heart, but my mind is telling me something different then my heart. I just want to be with my soul mate so badly.

The plane landed in England airport. I wished that I knew the name of the place where the sighting of my soul mate is. One way I know I will find her is by her scent which is a beautiful smell, I want to turn her into one of us.

I bought a place that I could stay in for a few days, so that I can find my mate and figure this out. I bought a thing of red roses and put them in vase and waited for tomorrow to find my beautiful soul mate.