Ch. 8

Danny's pov...

I could care less where Alpha Jackson is back here, Riley won't leave me no matter what, but the Alpha was looking at the book I have in my hand, if Riley has a soul mate or mate she won't be able to choose, then going into hiding will be her best option, now if its me then I'll do it. Riley came downstairs because she heard the Alpha voice when he was at the door. She sat down next to me on the couch, that was across from the other couch in the living room.

"You may be wondering why we're here again" Alpha asked us.

"Nope, you here because of this book, and your brothers mate" I tell him.

He nods, and shows us the same book that we have, in one of the other chapters it said that 'If ever has this book will be paired with the beast who has the book with them when they come to find you' I didn't know that the Alpha would be here for me and the book or at least for the book.

"Can we get you guys something to drink" Riley asks them, standing up from her spot.

"Water for us please" the beta says to her.

Riley walks to the kitchen and gets water for them. I don't care that she left me alone with the freaks I can handle them by myself. Riley comes back in the room with water bottles for them, I smile at Riley when she sits down next to me.

"As you can see we have the same book as you do in your hand, now one of you is able to read what is in this book, now which one of you can" the Alpha asked us.

"I can" I tell him.

The alpha and beta smile and stand up. I look at Riley and she looks at me and we both stand up and shake their hands with them and let them leave our house. They turn to look at us and wait for us to follow which we don't do.

"Please understand that we need you on our side" the beta says to me, I didn't care and slam the door shut behind us, and locking the door.

Later that night

Riley and I started packing some of our stuff, just to make the werewolves and vampires think that still live in the house, we make it outside and its really dark our car was outside waiting for us, if I remember right Vampires can see in the dark better than werewolves and humans can. Riley and I hid our scent so that we had no problems leaving the house. We opened the car door and there was a loud growl behind us, I look to see wolves there.

'Don't leave us wolves need you' the Alpha says to me in my head.

I remember that wolves can communicate in their minds with the pack and the person who can read the book, luckily I listened history class saying you can block them from controlling you. I knew the book had the answers that I could look through it and I was the only human who can read it.

The wolves turn back into their human form with clothes on them. The beta stepped forward looking at Riley, Riley kicked him in the stomach making him fall to the ground, the other wolves wanted to attack, but their alpha stopped them saying its okay since Riley is the beta's mate.

"Look you need to know something, the vampire prince will be searching for you if you go into hiding, we have spies hearing he's going to the council about you being his soul mate, if you come with us then you'll be able to keep a war from happening" the Alpha tells me.

"Even if you choose to go into hiding, then we'll be taking this to our council as well and make sure that you be with one of us" the elder tells me.

"Here's the thing I don't care what you beast need or want, I'm human and always will be I'm not becoming either so deal with it" I tell them.

All the wolves growls at the comment, then they growl more when one of the vampires show up next to the alpha. I smirked knowing this will end up in a fight and Riley and will be out of here when it ends.

"I've come for the girl" the vampire says to the Alpha, showing his fangs.

"And so have we" the Alpha tells him.

"You kind won't win this war, humans you and werewolves will go into hiding once and for all" the vampire tells them.

"It will be you vampires that will be going into hiding" the Alpha tells him.

I smirk again and watch this fight unfold while Riley gets in the car while their not paying attention to us at all. I get in the car as well and start it and we drive off and try to get out of England, the one last place that doesn't have werewolves or vampires is where we end up when we go into hiding.