Ch. 13

'Dreams can fool the other people, love can fool people, but a mark can ruin you or the other person"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny's pov...

After waking up from my dream, I couldn't believe that I would choose the werewolf mark, same with Riley we both promised not to accept their mark. Though I know that James got married I heard people talk about it while I was asleep. I look at my neck and there was no mark there. I look over to my right and Riley is there sleeping as well. If she had the same dream as me that would be weird.

The door opens and 4 girls come in the room, Riley wakes up from her dream and she doesn't have the mark either. We look at the girls and assume that our so called mates had them come in here to check on us.

"Morning Luna Danny, Female Beta Riley" the girls says to us and bow.

"No need to bow at us" I tell them, getting up from the bed and goes to the bathroom to shower, Riley follows me.

An hour later

The both of us walks out of the bathroom and the girls are still there waiting for us. They had clothes laid out for us. We didn't care what they're trying to do to make us accept the pack. I noticed the duffle bag from the house was in the room, I went over to it and picked out my outfit and so did Riley. Luckily our phones are fully charged and were in the duffle bag. I looked at the time and its 10:00 in the morning. The date is October 5th.

It's my birthday. I'm 18 years old now or will be in a hour. Riley and I usually go see a movie on my birthday. We didn't care if it was a school day we go after school. It's a tradition we've been doing for 5 years now. Riley never tells me what movie we're going to until we get to the theater and buy the tickets. I loved her for that, then at least it's a surprise.

We heard someone come in the room and it's one of the pack elders and they didn't look old like humans do at a certain age. "Hello girls, thank goodness you're awake, everyone is worried it's been two days since you been awake" the lady tells us. We both look at her and shrug. We left the room and went outside. There was nobody around like they were planning something. I called up a taxi to take us to the mall.

We finally got to the mall and it was full of us humans. It's saturday and people go to the mall when their bored and have nothing to do. Riley and I split up, so that she can buy me a present, since we got to the mall I've been getting texts and calls saying happy birthday from my classmates. I love them for that, they care enough about me and want me to be happy. I went to one of the stores and they had some clothes that I liked a lot and I'm not sure what Riley is getting me, but I don't want to buy something if she gets me it after I buy it.

Nothing could ruin this day for me.

Jackson's pov...

I sent 4 girls to check on Danny and Riley. Now they tell me they left to go to the mall for Danny's birthday. I got her a present and hopefully she likes it, though I don't know much about her, I mean I read her profile and I'm surprised by a lot of things that was in it. I don't understand girls one bit.

It's been two days since Riley and Danny we're awake, now there somewhere else. My pack needs their luna and female beta. Without them, the pack won't survive, my brother and I will not be able to control ourselves. When an alpha doesn't have their mate they'll kill the pack members when they don't have their mate with them or next to them. Killing your known pack isn't good when you lose control, then one of my helpers come running over to me.

"Alpha, the vampires are wanting to go to war" the boy says to me, handing me a paper.

I read the note from the enemy and their pissed off.

We're going to war with you wolves, we don't care if you don't want this you have the person that can only read the book if their human. Give us the girl and there won't be a war.

If you don't give us the girl then we'll go to war.

From,

King James and Queen Marie.

I can't believe this. Another war, not going to happen, Danny isn't their to have. She's my mate and no one will take her from me, I must mark her as mine when she gets back here. It's time to end this, the bond with her and James will break and he'll die from it and so will Marie his queen.

I call in everyone to the pack house and let them know what's going to happen tonight. One of my spies will be go to the vampire world, luckily he's a vampire and no one will know he's getting information for me. He's the only spy that I have, he's the best out of them all. He tells me that the vampires have him as their spy as well trying to get information out of us. Sadly for them we give them false information on us. He's the reason we came out of hiding, we heard that there was someone who is my mate of course can read the book.

Danny is beautiful. Her wolf would be to if she accepted me as her mate and would come to her sense. The pack is happy to have meet her already, no one questions an Alpha and his ways. My father told me stories that the girl I would fall for would be smart like my mom. Danny is all that in my eyes. The necklace I got her for her birthday is not small, but not to big. My brother helped me pick it out for her. All wolves have to look up information on their mates so that they know what to talk about and what to get them.

For Danny it was hard to find things for her. She is very different from other girls that are human, vampire and werewolf. My parents thought this was crazy that a girl can love horror movies and not get freaked out by them or hate country music and only like pop music, but that makes Danny special. If people got a problem with that they can go through me and deal with it. Though time is running out. Another war will happen again either way, no one wants to give up Danny.

'Time to start the plan'  Jaxon my wolf tells me.

'I know, but Danny doesn't want to be one of us or a vampire' I tell him walking around the pack grounds.