Ch. 5

Danny's pov...

I packed all my clothes from Riley's house and so did Riley. I told her I was leaving and she told me she was coming with me. I wasn't going fight her about it, so we packed everything we had and packed some other stuff.

Riley's mom and dad knew we were making the right choice, the human council knows about it to and is okay with it and is deleting everything about me. I'm happy that their letting me leave with Riley.

We get to the airport and it's full of humans, one of the tv was on showing my so called soulmate. His eyes were red and had tears in them, I guess he found out about my suicide thing and couldn't hold back anymore with his emotions.

"I don't believe this was suicide, I think someone killed her and make it look like a suicide, I'll find the person who did this" James said.

I smirk knowing he'll be looking for a very long time until he knows who faked my death. Riley and I walk to the door entrance to get on the plane, I have my headphones and iPod and iPhone with me in my pocket. It was peaceful on the plane, we're heading to England since the vampires don't connect to them and it's really nice there. Riley and I have enough money to buy a place and her parents have connections in England with an old college friend that will help us out when we get there.

10 hours later

It took us along time to get to England. I didn't care though I took a good nap on the there, so did Riley. Riley texted her parents that we made it to England and that were landing. I never felt so free from the vampires.

Once we got off the plane, our ride was there for us. The lady was really nice and she was hunan.

"Hello girls you must be Danny and Riley right" the lady asked us.

We both nod and follow her out to the car, we put our bags in the trunk. I loved England so far, my parents know this was a place I wanted to growing up.

No soulmate, just freedom.

James's pov...

I can't believe that my soulmate is dead, I refuse to believe that it was suicide, someone must of killed her, she was beautiful and would of made a great queen of the vampire world, but now she can't she's gone and I didn't stop her from leaving the ball.

I watch my little sister spend time with her soulmate, he didn't look to happy since he was brought here or in human terms dragged or forced. I smiled at them, though I know the boy isn't happy to be here. The vampire council is making him come another day since what happened to my soulmate, they just want to make sure she doesn't lose her as well.

Our parents came into the room and told us to sit down on the couch. I couldn't focus with all of this.

"As well all know James soulmate has passed away, everything has been set up for her funeral in the human world, we'll go there tomorrow for the wake and then Monday for the funeral" my father tells me.

All of us nod, except for my sister's soulmate who's smiling knowing he gets to see his family. My sister looks at our mom knowing he will try to spend time with his family.

"Young man, we'll let you go see your family while were in the human world, but try anything that will hurt my daughter and you'll watch your family die" my mother tells the boy.

"Actually you can't do that in the human world, you can only do that in this world" the boy tells her.

He's not wrong about that, its one of the rules they made after the war got over, I don't blame them, but it will only happen if they come to our world. My mother and sister look down in sadness knowing that he was right as well. All my sister wants to do is love and care for him, but he won't let her or even speak to her a lot of the time. My father nodded at this and leaves the room with my mother.

There was a part of me that still believe that Danny is still alive, then another part of me thinks she is actually dead. I miss her a lot, the bad thing is once a vampire loses his or her soulmate they become angry and want answers and start killing vampires and humans, but we can't if there in the human world. I thought this was post to be easy and fun when you find your true love, but it's not I want answer now and I don't care who gets hurt.