Ch. 9

Danny's pov...

I stopped the car, I turn the car around and go back to the house. I figure that this fight of their was going to be going on for to long and the cops will want answers. Riley stayed in the car, while I went to go handle all this.

"Alright enough already, I don't nor want a mate or soulmate" I yell at all of them walking towards them.

They all look at me and try to keep their pride, not showing tears. I grabbed the book and threw it at them and went back to the car. I felt one of the beast grab my arm.

"If you don't choose there's going to be another war" the Gamma told me.

"And if you go into hiding that hurts both vampires and werewolves" the vampire tells me.

I look at all of them and walk back to the car and go to the place that will hide mine and Riley's scent and will put us in hiding. I wasn't going to tell them that I can read what's in that book, because then there going to not put me in hiding.

We got to the place, and it was an bandon building, that's how vampires and werewolves don't know it's the place because no one would ever go into a place like that. Riley and I parked the car in a parking lot and grabbed our bags and went into the building.

"Hello, how may I help you" the lady asks us.

"We want to go into hiding" I tell her.

She nods and types on her computer looking at places that are not being used for hiding. "Okay so we got a remote island that is out of the United states, that is open" the lady tells us.

"Well take it" Riley and I tell her.

"Good, to hear your ride is here now to pick you up" the lady tells us.

A person comes and takes our bags to the car. We follow him to the car outside, and it was a really nice car, the lady handed us everything we needed, money, purses, duffle bags etc. We got into the car and right away you could sense that your scent disappears once you enter the car.

5 hours later

We got to the hiding place after 5 hours of flying and driving. The place was beautiful, I'm happy we got this place. Now Riley and I can start a new life, make new friends. Everything is perfect and the way it should be.

James's pov...

I hate myself so much right now, my soul mate can read what is in that book, and she also has a mate, things couldn't get worse for me. I'm prince I'm becoming king in 3 days, and I won't have a queen if my soul mate chooses Alpha Jackson.

One of my spies came into my office and they looked very upset. I stand up and bow my head and he did the same in respect.

"What's the news" I ask him getting up from behind my desk.

"It's bad news Alpha, your mate left her friend and we can't find them anywhere" he tells me.

I slam my fists down on the desk in rage, the boy tells me everything else that happened at the house. I tell him to leave and grab one of the girls from town that lives right by the castle and tell them that she'll become my queen. I need a Luna and if my actual mate won't come to her senses that she made the wrong mistake of leaving a prince/king.

I waited for the boy to get back with the girl and she was happy as a dove, she had wide eyes. I dismiss the boy once again to leave me and the girl alone.

"Thank you so much Prince James for letting me become your queen" the girl says to me.

"Your welcome and you'll be staying in the castle now, I have someone bringing your stuff here for you, a long as your parents" I tell her.

She nods and hugs me. I hug her back. Finally I found someone that respects me and will love me, luckily the girl is a vampire and we won't have to go through the transformation. The girl will get my mark on her wrist showing that she's mine and no one else's.

Once vampires mark another vampire, the two vampires will see that the mark on the wrists mean our souls are bound together and no can break our bound, even when a human turns into a vampire their soul will not make it through all the years of being a vampire that's why the mark has to be deep and it will keep them alive as long the person who gave it to them can die and live with their soul mate.

I feel something lust coming through me since I'm not really marrying my true soul mate.