Ch. 10

'Love never goes away'
-----------------------------------------------------------

While he waits in the church for his bride to come in the room, red has filled over his eyes. James didn't know what he could do his true love is far away from him.

The music starts to play for the bride coming in the room, both of them are happy, the girl parents had been overworked so James father had walked the girl down the Isle. James didn't know that the girl parents died a year ago, no one knew that until the day of the wedding when some of the vampires brought her things to the castle.

The priest smiled at the two vampires, all priest for wedding in the human world and vampire world are human. The humans agreed to it because the vampires never did the stuff in the church for wedding so human priest agreed to do to get paid. Humans didn't mind it because the left over were brought to the kids who didn't have a nice home to go to everyday.

"Do you Prince James, take Marie Claire as your wife" the priest asks the prince.

"I do" James says looking at Marie.

"Do you Marie Claire take prince James as your husband" the priest asked her.

Marie started crying and wiped away the tears. "I do" Marie says to the priest.

"You nake kiss the bride" the priest says looking at Marie and James, then he looks at everyone in the church "I pounce you husband and wife, everyone I would like to pounce you Prince James and Princess Marie of the vampire world" the priest says.

The piano starts playing a song for Marie and James to walk out to. Everyone claps their hands for them, and smiled. James and Marie get into the limo and go to a secret sight for a little bit.

James's pov...

I felt bad for Marie her parents died a lot time ago. She looked beautiful in the wedding dress my mother picked out with her. I don't know why but my love for Danny is still there and I don't know why. My eyes are still red from the week before. I tried to avoid it and enjoy the wedding.

"You look beautiful Marie" I say to her, looking at her.

"Thank you Prince James" she says to me.

"You don't need to call me Prince James, just call me James" I tell her.

She nods and hugs me. I could smell that she never had sex, I haven't either so tonight I'll make love to her and we will be having good and beautiful children. Tonight I'll become king and Marie will be my queen. I love smelling that blood of hers.

We got the the reception and it was packed full of people. My parents are sitting at the head table with the duchess and Duke. Their excepting twins one girl and one boy. I'm happy for them it's their first time having kids.

Danny's pov...

Our hiding place is amazing, there's a beach, a movie threater. It's like they know what we love to do, the house has a huge pool in one of the rooms. Our rooms a huge as well, nothing can or will ruin it for me and Riley. While watching TV the news came on and is talking about Prince James getting married today to someone that is a vampire. I'm glad he found someone else.

Riley came in the room and she looked sadden. I know she misses her family a lot, but if they find her there going to find me as well. I felt bad that Riley was brought into this mess with me since it's my fault. The next thing on TV was something about a fire being at a school, I recognize the school and it was the school we went to, Riley and I changed into different clothes and went to the school and help out.

5 hours later

We got to the school and man the fire was huge. I look at Riley and we kept hearing one of our classmates is in there and I ran over to the window that was open I got in the school I looked around and tried to find my classmates who's in here. I see him after 6 minutes of looking for Logan.

Finally after a long yelling talk with Logan we made it outside and luckily we made it out in time. The police was outside and the fire trucks and ambulance. I told Logan he needed to go to the hospital to be checked on. They took him to the hospital, our friends looked at us and smiled.

"Riley you can stay in need to get away from all of this" I say to her.

"Okay, please keep in touch though" Riley says to me

I left and said my goodbyes to everyone. I will miss them a lot and hopefully everything blows over and I can come back to them and I'll be free from the vampires and werewolves.