Ch. 15

5 years later

James's pov...

My kids are 5 years old now. I have a boy on the way. Marie is getting weaker since we had Natalie and Jen, I don't know if she'll make it through this one, but I will be there for her and make sure nothing happens to her or our baby. Jen thinks she found her soul mate, but she isn't sure. The vampire world hasn't been growing because of me not choosing my actual soul mate. I don't care, it has been five years since it happened.

Jen is a lot like her mother, and Natalie is like me. I heard that the wolves didn't go to war, I mean it might happen still, because Danny is the only one that can read the book still. I haven't heard anything about her or her friend in 5 years as well. There's times I wish Danny was here with me and had my heir, but Marie is dying she has cancer and won't last much longer. This is the first time in 2000 years that a vampire has got something like this, I know humans can get this and die from it.

The doctor came into my office, and he looked frightened for what he has to say. I'm sure it's something bad. I nod at him to sit down. If something did happen I'm not going to kill him he did his best and was here everyday.

"King James, your wife she um, had a miscarriage and just passed away I'm so sorry" he tells me shaking and crying.

"Thank you, doctor I know you did your best and I'm not mad" I say to him. He looks at me and hugs me.

I didn't know why I was going to tell Natalie and Jen. I told the doctor to go get them for me, they both loved Marie and I equally and I know they'll want to stay home and not worry about finding their soul mates. There only 5 years old, this is going to be hard on all of us. They come in the room.

"Dad we heard what happened and we don't want you to do this alone, we want to help" Jen says to me hugging me, I hug them back.

"And we promise if we find our soul mate, we'll try to work things out" Natalie tells me.

"Girls I'll be fine, I want you to find your soul mate, I found mine, then she was a mate to a werewolf and never wanted to be with me or him so I found your mom and we fell in love" I tell them.

"Wow dad, thank you for telling us this story and thank you, we'll promise not to get carried away with our soul mates" Natalie and Jen say to me leaving the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jackson's pov...

I can't believe that it's been five years since I seen Danny. I haven't done much with my pack since all the females died and the males can't find their mate or their mate died, except they have to take care of their children. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm not going to be Alpha anymore. Once an Alpha dies and don't have heir to give the position to they give it to someone who they think would be right for the position.

Today I'm talking to all the young boys that are at the age of 13 or older to become Alpha. A lot of them would make it and care for this pack. I got done with the boys, I did like on boy who caught my attention when he came in the room.

His name is Oliver Gomez.

Oliver Gomez file:

Name: Oliver James Gomez

Gender: Male

Age: 13

Family: mother (deacsed), father, twin brother Hank.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: brown

Height: 5'10'