Ch. 20

A/N: there will be a secne that involves sex, well I won't have them do the noises. I thought I give you the heads up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

5 years later

After defeating all of the vampires and werewolves. Calvin and Maddie are getting married today. 2 years ago after they started a new life like all of humans did. Maddie and the rebellion see each other once a month to see how things are going in the countries and the state's.

Everyone went to the wedding. Though the night of the wedding is going on, Calvin and Maddie are still taking pictures before the reception.

 Though the night of the wedding is going on, Calvin and Maddie are still taking pictures before the reception

Maddie's wedding dress^^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the wedding reception

Maddie's pov...

I love my wedding day. Everything is going perfect. Calvin and I now own our own house and are leaving for our honeymoon tonight. We going up to the mountains in Nevada. We walk into the reception. Faye is my maid of honor, Gail is Calvin best man.

"Hello everyone. My name is Faye I'm the maid of honor for Maddie. When i first became friends with her I knew she would do everything to bring peace to our world and find the right man. That's actually what she did, when she met Calvin I knew those two would be the guy for you" Faye tells everyone, then she sits down and hands the microphone to Gail.

"Well I'm sure I can't beat the speech. Well I haven't know Calvin that long, but working with him in the rebellion gave me a chance to know him. Maddie is my best friend even though I've seen her go through so many things, but now I'm happy to see her with someone who will love and care for her" Gail says to everyone.

The food got served to our table. I'm drinking water, I hate beer and wine. Calvin didn't mind since he's the same way. I got steak for my plate and Calvin got fish. Calvin is a vegetarian. I don't mind. I can eat food that a not meat.

It came time to cut the cake. Once we did that we have the dances next.

Our first dance as husband and wife was 'Take me Home Country Road by: John Denver.

Since my dad isn't here for my wedding in person. Justin did the father daughter dance with me.

7 hours later

Once everyone left. Calvin and I picked up our wedding presents and put them in the car. Luckily Calvin and brought clothes to change into after the reception. I walk outside to where Calvin is waiting for me.

"Wow, even without your wedding dress your still beautiful" Calvin says to me kissing me on the lips. We get into the car and drive off the our honeymoon. The cabin is post to be huge with everything a honeymoon should be.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once at the cabin. Calvin and I open presents from our wedding. Calvin got me a nightgown for me. I haven't told him what I got him for our wedding. It's a surprise for him. I grab his hand and take him to the bedroom. Once we got into the bedroom we have sex.

Time skip...

Calvin and I are laying on our own side or the bed.  We're both trying to catch our breath from the sex we just did. Getting up from the bed, I head over to the bathroom with a pregnancy test in my hand.

An hour later

I waited for an hour to see the test results. I look at the test and it's positive. I couldn't believe it that I'm pregnant and going you have my first child. I wasn't sure how I was going to tell Calvin about this, I mean it's our honeymoon and we just got married as well.

"Everything okay in there" Calvin asks me.

"Yeah, everything fine, I have something to tell you" I to him, coming out of the bathroom with pregnancy test.

Calvin looks at me, and walks over to me. He sees the pregnancy test in my hand, then looks at me in surprise. "Your pregnant" he asks me.

"Yes" I say to him, he hugs me and looks at my stomach. "Are you happy about this" I ask him.

"Yes, I can't believe it I'm so excited" he tells swaying me back and forth in a hug.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3 months later

Calvin's pov...

It's been 3 months since Maddie and I found out that were going to have s baby. We set up a room in our house for the baby. We don't know what gender it is, we want it to be a surprise. Maddie is due in 6 months. We've chose Gail and Faye to be the godparents for our child. Being back in Nevada in our home is nice.

I got a full time job. At the music store. That is built on to our house. Maddie and built it 2 years ago when we moved in with each other. Justin and Gail help me out in the store while Maddie rests. Faye helps Maddie in the house.

"Calvin, how's Maddie doing" Justin asks me, coming in the room from the practice room.

"She's doing great, we having a kid" I tell him.

"Congrats man, that why Faye is helping her in the house" Justin says to me, hugging me.

"Yeah, do you want to be the godfather" I ask him.

"Yes" he tells me hugging me.

I hug back. I'm sure Faye will say yes as well because of Faye is good friends with of the farm and everything. Everyone from the rebellion doesn't know about the Maddie and the baby their going to have. Gail and I hear a scream come from the house, the both of us run into the house. We see Maddie on the floor.

"Maddie what happened" I ask her, kneeling down next to her.

"The baby is coming" she breath heavily.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After waiting in the hospital room with Maddie. We gave birth to a baby girl. We named her Danny  Marie. We named her after Maddie mom. Gail and Faye come in the room with a smile on their face.

"She looks beautiful" Faye says to us.

We both nod, Maddie hands Danny over to Faye so she can hold her.

'Love and beauty is in the air.'