Ch. 7

James's pov...

After a few days in England, I found a vampire female that has been undercover for me since we were kids, I look around the beach that someone saw my soul mate. I went to lunch with Faith and she looked the same since the last time I seen her which was 100 years ago.

"It's been a long time" Faith says to me.

"Yes it has, I need you to do something for me" I ask her.

"Sure, what is it" Faith asks me sitting down at the table.

I sit down across from her. "I need you to make my soul mate jealous so that she will come to me and will be with me" I ask her.

"No problem, James I was at the beach when it happened and its her" Faith tells me.

I smile and hug her, and hold her hand and walk out of the restaurant with Faith, before we left I sense my soul mate was in the room. I looked over to where the smell was coming from and it was her, I couldn't believe it she's alive. I walked out the door with Faith so that we can get to know each other more.

Faith and did go out once before, when we were lonely and didn't have our mates because when a vampire originally finds her or his soul mate at the age of 17 or 18, otherwise they have to wait for 2000 years until they find their soul mate. I finally found mine, I hope that Faith makes Danny jealous and will come to her senses.

I went to the store to buy red roses,  I know that England never had vampires before, well that has changed, I convinced the human and vampire council to let the vampire have their blood in a data base and if a human comes to a hospital then they have to give a little blood to see if they have vampire soul mate. This will make things easier for us vampires to find their soul mate, humans still have the option to reject us, and we'll be able to go to court and all that.

Danny's pov...

Damn, I thought England was a place where vampires weren't shown at, I just started working and my so called soul mate was there with some vampire girl, if he thinks she's going to make me jealous he's wrong, I could care less if he had some vampire falling for him she can have him.

3 hours later

I finally get done with my shift at work, I didn't care that vampires are roaming around England now, I get back to the house with Riley and we both took a shower and watched tv. The one good thing about our job is that we get paid every time we work, so when we get done with our shift we get paid in cash when we leave. I love our job.

The news came on and its talking about how vampires are connected a portal from their world to ours in England. This might be a problem, but I could care less, if they think I'm giving in their wrong, humans should be with humans and vampires should be with vampires etc. Later on the new man was talking about there has been werewolf sightings in England and Europe.

I can see that this won't end well if a werewolf and a vampire thinks I'm there. Riley is lucky she's is a soul mate to a vampire or a mate to a werewolf. Wolves have been missing for years, things could go bad if there's another war and a lot of humans die in this war. This can't happen again the first war was bad enough for us, if there's another one then the beasts have taken over the world for good.

I read in history class that if a human ends up being a mate and soul mate, they have to choose between one of the beast, otherwise they have to go into hiding. It has only happened once in life, and that was something no one in either world talks about, there has been no proof of a relative of the person. She was human and had one child, who had a girl, but they never found the two girls.

Riley and I decide to go to the library to see if we can find anything on the person who made history for everyone. I hope that if we find anything maybe there will be some answers to why werewolves went into hiding for so long. We got to the library and we looked around all of the history books and we found something in the last book we went through. One problem was Riley said she couldn't read what it said, but I did.