Ch. 3

Danny's pov...

After playing 4 round on the wii and the ps3. We put in a movie we bought today. Though tomorrow we have to go to church, which I love to go to. Riley and I sing at mass tomorrow. I'm a soprano and she's a alto.

The next day

I woke and seen that it was 9 in the morning, I have a hour to get ready for church. I went to my closet in my room and picked out something to wear, then I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After my shower I changed into a jumper and Burks.

This my outfit.

Blue is my favorite color, my Burks are brown. I look over to see Riley getting out of the other bathroom in her church clothes.

 I look over to see Riley getting out of the other bathroom in her church clothes

Riley's outfit.

We both looked amazing, we went to my car and headed for church.

Danny's car.

We made it to the church loft and there was a lot of people in church. There was vampires on one side and humans on the other side, then mixture of both in the middle.

I look through the songs that were singing in mass and there all really good. One of my favorite songs is In Christ Alone. Most of my friends and classmates say I have a voice of an angle when I sing, I don't really believe them I sound horrible in my opinion.

Half an hour later

Mass it about over and the priest had someone come up and talk to all of us. It was one of the royal family vampires. I look at Riley and sat down on the chairs that is there for us in the choir loft.

"Hello everyone, thank you for having me here today. I'm here to speak to you all about the ball that is being hosted in our home world. There has been a lot of you that have chosen not to come to the ball, well I'm here to say if a vampire approaches you and asks you to the ball you have the right to refuse or join" the man tells all of us.

"Thank you prince James" the priest says to him.

Riley and I sing the last song for mass. After singing the last song, Riley and I went to breakfast at Country Junction. We both like it, but there's some of their food is not really good anymore. People started to stare at us when we got to the restaurant, mostly they were vampires. I didn't care what they thought about us, their in our world and we don't have to listen to them.

We got done eating and didn't get our bill, our waiter came over by us again.

"Excuse waiter, we didn't get our check to pay for the food" I tell her.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry a nice gentleman over there paid for you" she tells me.

I look over at a Boothe and saw the vampire prince and his family sitting there. Riley and I got up and left and went back to Riley's house. Riley asked me to stay at her place tonight, I told her I would since she'd stayed at my place the past two nights.

We had school the next day so I picked up some clothes from my house and went over to Riley's house.

I loved Riley's home, her parents are like family to me. I put my bags in one of the guest rooms where I stay when I come here. It's big enough for me to think of it as my own room at my actual home.

James's pov...

The next day

I decided to go to the human school for the rest of the school year. The principal told me that it was fine if I joined the school, but I had to go by there rules. I didn't care I told him that if I found my soulmate I wanted to spend time with her, if she accepts me.

I walked into my first class and there was this amazing smell, I look over to see a beautiful girl who smells like watermelon. I see there a seat there next to her and I sat down next to her, she had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair.

Soulmate

I knew I would find my soulmate and I did. I wish I knew her name then the teacher did roll call and now I know her name is Danny. It suits her well for being a girl.

"Class today for your project you'll be pared up with someone you don't really know, and you'll do a project on their life, humans will be paired up with a vampire and we have an even amount in this room to make it work. So Danny and James you will be partners" the teacher tells us after signing everyone else off.

I'm so happy to get to know my soulmate. I hope that I get to know her perfectly. This week us vampires have to stay in this world and I'm okay with that my dad bought a place in town next to a old house that only one person lives in it.

Danny's house

I couldn't believe the house my dad bought next to is my soulmates house, though I don't know why she lives alone, she's only 17 years old.

"Nice place you got here" I say to Danny.

"Thanks" she says to me.

I look at her and she sits down in her living room, I follow her in there and it's pretty nice. Though us vampires have better houses than the humans do.

"Okay, here's all about me, so do your part of the project then next week hand me whatever there is about you" Danny tells me.

"Danny I know you hate vampires like a lot of humans do, but please don't try to get rid of me yet" I say to her.

"Yeah your right I don't like your kind, now get out" she yells at me.

I nod and leave her house and go to my house which is next door to her. I walk into my house and my dad is doing paper work from our home world.

"Hi dad" I say to him sitting down on the chair.

"Hello son, how was your first day of human school" he asks me.

"Good, my soulmate is in my school and she lives next door" I tell him.

He smiles at me and hugs me. "Wait son does she live in that house that only one person lives in" he asks me.

I nod and watch him leave our house.

Danny's pov...

After James left, I did my other homework, then there was a knock on my door. I walk over to my door and it was my new neighbor.

"Hello" I say to him.

"Hi, I heard you live here alone and I was wondering if you would like to come over and eat with me and my son" he asked me.

"No thanks, I have food here and other stuff here for me" I tell him, then I close the door and go back to doing homework.