Ch. 4

Danny's pov...

After eating the leftover from the other night. I put in a movie in. I don't have much time to finish it, so I went to bed and paused the movie. I hated that my new neighbor is a vampire.

I recognize them from mass, there the royal family. I started to pack all of my stuff. I grab my duffle bag and put my books and some of the chargers I need.

The next day

Once at school I kept all of my bags in my car and had one bag of clothes so I can change into after school.

I head for gym class, my new neighbor isn't in my class, thank God. Riley is in my gym class, I hope when I ask her that I can move in to her house that her parents are okay with it and won't mind.

"I heard you got a new neighbor" Riley says to me.

"He's from the vampire world, and he's the prince of the royal family" I tell her.

"No way" Riley says to me.

I nod at her and change into my gym clothes, then I look at around and see if there's any vampires in the locker room.

"Can I ask you something" I asks Riley.

"Sure thing, you can ask my anything" Riley says to me.

"Can I move into your house and stay there" I ask her.

"Yes, my parents think of you as their second daughter and was hoping you would want to move in" Riley says to me.

She hugs me to death. I smile and we head into the gym with Riley. Riley and I see that were playing back board bomb. I love this game so much.

Everyone looked at me, and Prince James or whatever his name is was walking towards me and Riley.

"Hello girls" James says to us.

I look at Riley and we walk away from him and sit down next to the others girls that are human.

"Okay class, today we will have humans vs. Vampires for this game" our teacher says to all of us.

I look at Riley and all of us didn't want to do this because we're out numbered by male and female vampires.

"If the vampires win then everyone has to go to the ball" our teacher says to me.

We all nod and play back board bomb. After we got done with gym class we lost and now we have to go to the stupid ball.

After school

Finally we left school and went to Riley's house so I could unpack all my stuff, then we had to head for the mall and buy dresses for the dumb ball in the vampire world. It's only Tuesday and the ball is Saturday.

Once at the mall we went to all the dress stores, and the last store we went to and there was dresses in there that Riley and I really liked.

The theme for the ball this year is Red Love, I don't mind that it's called that because we have found two dresses that are red.

Riley's dress.

Danny's dress

Danny's dress.

We bought the two dresses, then we headed back to Riley's house.

Saturday night

Vampire world

I made it the ball, with our friends. We didn't like this one bit. We walked into the ballroom it was huge compared to one in the human world.

James's pov...

It's finally Saturday and my parents are ready to meet my soulmate, at least in our realm no one can really go against the royal family if they find their soulmate, I mean you can it just might not end well. A lot of male vampires are still looking for the soulmate, so tonight if you found her or him you have to give them a rose.

That's why theme for the ball is Red Love. People who are vampire is always drinking humans blood which is Red. I couldn't wait to do it to my soulmate so that our souls are bound together.

I look over to see my best friend Ethan. He's looking at girl who's next to my soulmate. She looks beautiful in her long red dress.

"Ethan did you find your soulmate" I ask him.

"Yeah, and she's steaming hot" Ethan tells me.

"I found mine as well" I tell her.

"Congrats man" he says to me.

The first song was about to play and I've heard of this song before it's called So What by: Pink.

An hour later

None of the humans were dancing to most of the songs, but when the next song came on it was called Shut up and dance. I love this song and it's perfect if you want to ask someone to dance with you.

After that song ended the next song was Can't stop the feelin.

I watched my soulmate and Ethan soulmate dance to this song with their friends, I was happy to see them dancing. Everyone at the ball is wearing red that is from the human world. When it came to the last song it's a slow dance Paino Man.

I watch my soulmate dance with one of the human boys, my eyes started to turn red. I made the DJ quit playing the song and I went over to my soulmate and I threw the boy into the wall.

"Sam" I hear my soulmate yelled.

She looks at me and runs over to the boy who I hurt. My parents walk over to me and hug me.

"Son why did you do that" my mother asked me.

"That boy was dancing with my soulmate" I tell her.

Everyone in the room looks at me in surprise. My father smiled and went over to me with a red rose.

I walk over to my soulmate and and hand her a red rose and she's doesn't take it from me.

"I'm reject you" Danny says to me.

My parents try to comfort me and my sister comes over to me and she looks at the boy who name is Sam.

"Then we'll be taking this to human court in the human world" my father says to her.

"Good to know" she's says to me

Everyone that is human left our world and went back to their own, I go back to my room and start writing to the vampire council and tell them what had happened to me and that they need to go to the human world and go to the human council with me and my family.